The Student Room Group

18th birthday london restaurant

hi, i was planning to celebrate my 18th this Friday coming in a London restaurant (not picky in what kind of restaurant). I'm quite tight in money as i'm paying some of it too. So somewhere good value for money and for about 15/16 people including me. I'm really stuck in finding one.
Please can people contribute any ideas or recommendations?

Thanks in advance! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You can throw a potluck. Then hit the movies or rent a movie your guests would see. Then hit the bar ( i assume you can drink at 18?).
Reply 2
nandos
Reply 3
If you're looking for something a little more classy - and perhaps an occasion to get dressed up etc... Black and Blue restaurants are really nice (providing you're not a vege!)

http://www.blackandbluerestaurant.com/

http://www.blackandbluerestaurant.com/menu/index.html
Reply 4
Diaz89
nandos

Going to have to second that notion
Reply 5
OXO tower!!!!!!!! wanted to go there for my 21st...
Reply 6
SparxXx
hi, i was planning to celebrate my 18th this Friday coming in a London restaurant (not picky in what kind of restaurant). I'm quite tight in money as i'm paying some of it too. So somewhere good value for money and for about 15/16 people including me. I'm really stuck in finding one.
Please can people contribute any ideas or recommendations?

Thanks in advance! :smile:

Pizza Hut :awesome:

They should still be doing the 50% affair.

EDIT: Have a look at this: http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/cheap-restaurant-deals
Get the Central London Yellow Pages, go to restaurants, close your eyes, and put your finger on a random one :biggrin:
Reply 8
I would say somewhere chain like cafe rouge or bella italia would be best equipped to serve you.
Reply 9
Sid does a cracking Full English

Reply 10
oh thanks so much for the responses. But does anyone know a restaurant in London that do a birthday package for about 16 people? Just reiterating that i can't afford anywhere classy! lol thanks again x
Tiger Tiger! + you can go to the club after! :smile:
Sugar Reef is like that too but I think Tiger Tiger might be better..
Or places like the Rainforest Cafe, Hard Rock Cafe, Planet Hollywood etc.
Reply 12
Ballet_shoes
Tiger Tiger! + you can go to the club after! :smile:
Sugar Reef is like that too but I think Tiger Tiger might be better..
Or places like the Rainforest Cafe, Hard Rock Cafe, Planet Hollywood etc.

it says it's 21+ only!!? Tiger Tiger
Reply 13
My Old Dutch? They do pancakes with loads of things in them :smile:
Reply 14
Sam's Chicken?
Reply 15
Ed's Diner in Leicester Square, mainly for the cheeseyness :biggrin:
The Chicago Rib shack...Knightsbridge
they do a whole piglet for £235. shared between 8 people
and you wont go home hungry..
xxx
Reply 17
Charlski
Ed's Diner

Wooooo yeah!!
Reply 18
Hi.
In this Christmas holidays i went for a holiday with my family and i used an online service for opting restaurant. I was impressed by the service provided by them. There charges are very nominal.

book restaurants covent garden
Stringfellows

Latest