The Student Room Group

Guys - Back, Sack and Crack

I hoped i wouldn't have to resort to this, but i think its all getting out of hand and i have to get this done once and for all. Seriously my crack is like a jungle at the moment and i basicly have a carpet of hair over my bum. More than on my back!

I'm going to book an appointment at a waxing place for this weekend, and just wanted to see if any other guys have gone through with this. I'm so nervous and im gonna be really embarresed when i have to show my hairy behind to the waxing lady. Does it hurt alot? What if i get wood? :woo:
Is it common to get done? I feel like a freak.. :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
;sjdklbfgvbn

DO IT
Reply 2
You must have a lot of £££ to get it all waxed!
Don't fart, you're at their mercy now
Reply 4
Anonymous
What if i get wood?

Hahaha, you'll be trying not to cry in front of the person doing it rather than getting aroused. And yeah it'll hurt like a bitch, but only for 30 seconds. Haven't had it done myself, but know people who have.

But seriously, why wax? Just shave your balls and trim your pubes, everyone wins. Who's gonna be looking at your bum anyway? (unless you're a sexually active gay, in which case, my bad, fair enough)
apparently some guy got his sack waxed and they let the wax get too cold so the sack ripped and one of his balls FELL OUT. ok that didnt happen but would you really want to risk it?
Reply 6
snipex
Hahaha, you'll be trying not to cry in front of the person doing it rather than getting aroused. And yeah it'll hurt like a bitch, but only for 30 seconds. Haven't had it done myself, but know people who have.

But seriously, why wax? Just shave your balls and trim your pubes, everyone wins. Who's gonna be looking at your bum anyway? (unless you're a sexually active gay, in which case, my bad, fair enough)

I don't know really. I tried using clippers a couple of years ago but its really hard to do your own ass and i didn't even attempt the crack. And no im not gay :biggrin: I just feel like this would get rid of the hair for alot longer and it would be less hassle. I don't even care if it grows back for a while, because it definately won't get back to how it is now for a very long time.
snipex

surely this would add to the fun, abit like 'if you wanna bum me ur gonna have to find it first!'. just a thought.
Reply 8
if you get wood they have to finish you off.
Reply 9
im rad like ur dad
apparently some guy got his sack waxed and they let the wax get too cold so the sack ripped and one of his balls FELL OUT. ok that didnt happen but would you really want to risk it?

Charming. Haha.
Reply 10
Just shave your balls.

I used hair removal cream once, just put it on everywhere and it worked well, although the cream smells horrible when it is used
im rad like ur dad

:rofl:
Reply 12
im rad like ur dad

lmao! :eek:
i dont think you should get your sack waxed! do what most boys do and shave it ooofff. shaven haven, as i don't think you'd want you ball to fall out now do you :|

waxing your back and bum sounds like a good idea, but it will eventually grow back and you'll have stubble all over your back.

yumyum.
Reply 14
im rad like ur dad

I'm probably gonna tell them to leave the sack actually. I'm not too bothered about hair there and i don't want to look like a 10 year old. I can just trim that myself.
Anonymous
(:biggrin: no pun intended)

:facepalm:
Reply 16
Anonymous
i dont think you should get your sack waxed! do what most boys do and shave it ooofff. shaven haven, as i don't think you'd want you ball to fall out now do you :|

waxing your back and bum sounds like a good idea, but it will eventually grow back and you'll have stubble all over your back.

yumyum.

I thought the whole point of waxing is that you don't get stubble.
Reply 17
I tried immac now veet on my crack once, messy, but I lost the hair, and it was gone for ages, but itchy as **** to grow back! Good luck, I take my hat off to you!
Anonymous
I thought the whole point of waxing is that you don't get stubble.

no, but it will grow back eventually!
ChopinNocturne
:facepalm:

you edited out the anon fail

bless, that was nice of you :p:

Quick Reply

Latest