The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I agree, some of the questions dont seem too bad.... always have problems with the graph/chart qs tho, when they ask you to comment on it. Seems to me like whatever i put down they hate!
Reply 2
Haha. Yeah very true. Sometimes they are so specific and other times saying it decreases is enough. I thought todays paper was actually alright
Reply 3
Future Doc
Haha. Yeah very true. Sometimes they are so specific and other times saying it decreases is enough. I thought todays paper was actually alright

What did you get for the very first answer?:confused:
Reply 4
um...6.15 MJ not sure. I don't actually know what MegaJoules are compared to KiloJoules. I just divided it by ten. What did you do?
Reply 5
Future Doc
um...6.15 MJ not sure. I don't actually know what MegaJoules are compared to KiloJoules. I just divided it by ten. What did you do?

Yea I divided it by 10 and then subtracted it from the 8.3..MJ to get something like 3.78... I think. Its not a good start when you cant do the very first question:s-smilie:
Reply 6
yeah that's what i did. don't know when i got 6.15 from. Yay!
Reply 7
What sort of things did you put in the essay question about RSPB - its aims and buying nature reserves and education and awareness, things like that? And what the hell was the last question about with the DNA and ivory????:confused:
Reply 8
yeah I basically said what the RSPB roles were and tried to relate them to how they helped endangered species or whatever the question was. :smile:

I also got 3.something for the energy question.
Reply 9
RSPB was good, i memorised the mark scheme question for that one haha yeah and excatly wtf was the DNA and ivory stuff about...O WELL it was an alrite paper
Reply 10
abi_lang
RSPB was good, i memorised the mark scheme question for that one haha yeah and excatly wtf was the DNA and ivory stuff about...O WELL it was an alrite paper

yeah. i was reading the examiner reports just before i came out for last year. They said they were really impressed with how people responded to it as they hadn't tested it in a few years. Something clicked so I memorised everything this morning bout the RSPB.

Latest