The Student Room Group

Uni society hoodies - any website suggestions?

Hey,

I'm thinking of trying to organise hoodies for a society of which I am part and just wondered if anyone had any experiences with any companies? I've emailed off for a quote from http://www.acorn-printing.co.uk/, but most of the others don't really seem to fit the high(ish) quality for cheap(ish) price - just in the very preliminary stages of enquiries at the moment, but probably looking at about 30 hoodies, not more than £25 and hoping to keep it to £20, with a 4-colour stitch design on the front and screen printed, though not personalised, on the back, again with 4 colours.

I did organise the leavers' hoodies for school two years ago through ethicstar, but after they all seemed to break after 2 washes, wouldn't want to go with them again!

Reply 1
i don't have experience with ordering hoodies through companies, but my favourite stash hoodie is a 'Dark Blue' one, it's lovely and snuggly and soft ^-^

I also have a 'Stustash.com' one but it's not quite as nice. also neither have multi-coloured stitching on, just screen printed, so i'm not sure if these companies do that..?
Reply 2
http://www.streetshirts.co.uk/

Just another website where you can design your item on the website and they print for you. I have never ordered from them but the designer is very advanced and you can make some really cool custom clothes.
Reply 3
I would highly recommend you try university hoodies direct. They have just sorted my club out, give them a shout and they will be happy to help.
Reply 4
Original post by sparklysparkles
Hey,

I'm thinking of trying to organise hoodies for a society of which I am part and just wondered if anyone had any experiences with any companies? I've emailed off for a quote from http://www.acorn-printing.co.uk/, but most of the others don't really seem to fit the high(ish) quality for cheap(ish) price - just in the very preliminary stages of enquiries at the moment, but probably looking at about 30 hoodies, not more than £25 and hoping to keep it to £20, with a 4-colour stitch design on the front and screen printed, though not personalised, on the back, again with 4 colours.

I did organise the leavers' hoodies for school two years ago through ethicstar, but after they all seemed to break after 2 washes, wouldn't want to go with them again!

I do not agree with that our school has been using ETHICSTAR for many years now for leavers hoodies and we found their hoodies, print etc to be the best plus their price is a lot better than others out there. Their service is also a lot better than others who we have used in the past
Reply 5
Hey,

I'm thinking of trying to organise hoodies for a society of which I am part and just wondered if anyone had any experiences with any companies?

StuStash are excellent with a really fast turnaround - I used them to get shirts for the entire Boat Club at my uni. Try entering STUS404H as a promo code to get a discount on any order as well.
Thanks for the suggestions guys - have decided to go with christianhood as they seem reasonable and ethical. :smile:
Reply 7
I wonder as to how ethical any of them are really? I think its a lot easier claim to make than to prove when it really comes to it.

We went with www.leavershoodies.com at my school last year and my halls at Bristol have also gone through them. Can't complain, seems to do what it says on the tin, and makes claims about being fair labour etc etc. My girlfriend has stolen mine and wears it all the time so it seems to be pretty hardy!!
Reply 8
At Leeds we always use Banana Moon, I've just purchased some personalised hoodies for my Mount Kilimanjaro climb, quite excited to get them.
www.cafepress.co.uk

I know they can do some personalised stuff.
Reply 10
Hey,

we use ethicstar all the time and love their prices and service - still wearing their stuff and have had no issues may be you did not wash it right etc.... they are also a lot cheaper for the same products than others in the market

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending