The Student Room Group
Reply 1
NUS Extra? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Reply 2
Does it work with the NUS/ISIC card? You can only purchase it from sta travel! The card holds two in one - the NUS (national) and ISIC (international) discount cards.
Original post by izemjo
Does it work with the NUS/ISIC card? You can only purchase it from sta travel! The card holds two in one - the NUS (national) and ISIC (international) discount cards.

I assume so. I've got that card as well and have used it for ASOS discounts in the past. You just have to enter the card number at the checkout. :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Man-in-the-Moon
I assume so. I've got that card as well and have used it for ASOS discounts in the past. You just have to enter the card number at the checkout. :smile:

Thank you! I tried to use it once but it didn't work. Maybe because the purchased clothing was already on sale?
Reply 5
It's only for a limited time. :/

It says on their fb status: "Calling all students…New term, New Season, time to update your wardrobe with 20% off at ASOS for a limited time only, with your NUS Extra card. Simply enter your NUS Extra number at checkout."
Original post by izemjo
Thank you! I tried to use it once but it didn't work. Maybe because the purchased clothing was already on sale?

Maybe...but some of the stuff I got the discount on was in the sale too, so I'm not too sure to be honest.
It'd probably be for selected items :smile:

20% is also running in shops such as New Look, DP, Peacocks.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 8
Just treated myself to a new coat with 20%! It worked with the NUS/ISIC Card :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
I can't get the 20% off, my NUS/ISIC card isen't working... Can i get one of your 20% off codes?
Original post by andreabecker99
I can't get the 20% off, my NUS/ISIC card isen't working... Can i get one of your 20% off codes?

Good one :wink: