The Student Room Group

'Firm' boobs

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by gradu
Mindy Main = Firm

Mindy Main = fake
Reply 21
Most the guys I'm close friends with are gay so probably wouldn't have much to compare it to!

sophaloaf, apparantly if you place something such as a pen or penil under your boobs and it stays where it is, you defo need a bra cos they're big and nearly saggy!
Original post by SillyRodent
Are you the 40 year old virgin?

Don't judge me, I'm just a normal man like everyone else... :frown:

:biggrin:

Original post by joey11223
:s-smilie: sand? Can't say I've felt ones which feel like sandbags...I must prefer and have had experience of non-firm ones then...interesting.

It was a joke, it's taken from the film 40 year old virgin. :wink:

Well if you take your bra off and they pretty much hold their shape you are of a firmer variety. If they tend to flatten and drop significantly lower you are of a saggier variety.

Boobs are boobs. :h:
Original post by 21stcenturyphantom

It was a joke, it's taken from the film 40 year old virgin. :wink:

ooooh ok, got rather confused for a moment.:tongue:
Original post by JohnC2211
This is actually untrue to an extent. In fact there is evidence that the opposite is true. The connective tissues which hold your breasts "up" atrophy without use, for example when you're wearing a bra your muscles don't need to hold them up, so they don't get used, and thus get weaker. This leads to sagging of breasts.

There was a study where a group of sportswomen went without bras for an entire year, and by the end of the year their breasts had become perkier.

Cool never knew that, but there are other ways of keeping those boob muscles active, frequent massage for example :sexface:
Reply 26
What happens at the end of that film, i've only watched the first bit of it, including the bit where they have that 'talk'.
Original post by I<3LAMP
Well if you take your bra off and they pretty much hold their shape you are of a firmer variety. If they tend to flatten and drop significantly lower you are of a saggier variety.

Boobs are boobs. :h:

surely though if you're blessed with large assets say F-G, they're going to drop a fair bit when not in a bra? Obviously if they're very flat it indicates more fat then breast tissue but still.
My face is pretty good at judging tits. All you need to do is place my nose on your sternum, and then swivel your hips for a while. I would be more than happy to do this to help another TSR user.
Lol I've seen loads of my friends' boobs and they've seen mine. I'd say if they don't seem to have moved when you take your bra off then they're super firm lol
Do the pencile test.

You put a pencile under one, then if the pencil fall out they are saggy.
Obviously use common sense (if your boobs are small the pencil is not gonna stay up anyway).

Original post by JohnC2211
There was a study where a group of sportswomen went without bras for an entire year, and by the end of the year their breasts had become perkier.

Do you have the link?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 32
Original post by Anonymous
Do the pencile test.

You put a pencile under one, then if the pencil fall out they are saggy.
Obviously use common sense (if your boobs are small the pencil is not gonna stay up anyway).

I''ve already said that my boobs hold them. I thought that the more they held them, the saggier they were cos they're closer to your body ?!?!?!?!
boobies are meant to be soft :smile:
Original post by Victor-PP
We're gonna need pics, miss.

I agree, we could give more concise information if only we had some pictures
Reply 35
The pencil test is bull. If you have large breasts it'll hold (for a little bit) if you have small ones it won't. All it tests is whether they're big or small.

OP unless they look like deflated baloons, you're fine.
Original post by Nix-j-c
BTW they CAN hold a pen/pencil in place with no bra on :colondollar: and nips are on the top of the border of faces down/ forwards . . .

paint a perfect picture :biggrin:
show off:tongue:
Original post by joey11223
surely though if you're blessed with large assets say F-G, they're going to drop a fair bit when not in a bra? Obviously if they're very flat it indicates more fat then breast tissue but still.

Breast tissue IS fat
Breasts are mostly fat
Original post by .Ali.
The pencil test is bull. If you have large breasts it'll hold (for a little bit) if you have small ones it won't. All it tests is whether they're big or small.

OP unless they look like deflated baloons, you're fine.

Yeah, I thought the pencil test was just so you know when to start wearing a bra?
Reply 39
Original post by No Future
Yeah, I thought the pencil test was just so you know when to start wearing a bra?

Exactly, if you're over a C or D then it'll deffinately hold a pencil. Unless they're fake of course.

Quick Reply

Latest