University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Moor Lane Halls

So is anyone thinking/applyed for moor lane halls for september? :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by TomS92
So is anyone thinking/applyed for moor lane halls for september? :smile:

Mate im in them this year and there nothing to rave about. Just your bog standard halls. I'd personally look into foundry, trinity and warehouse. There about the same price and a lot nicer. They all have fobs but moor lane have a swipe card, may not seem like a big issue but when your doing it all day every day, or u loose your card, or you come back from town with too many bags then getting your swipe card outta your wallet can be a right pain in the arse. Also there is a pidgeon nest someone in the courtyard and windows are covered in bird ****. best of luck :smile:
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
hi mate cheers for the reply, do they put first years together at moor lane or is it mixed?
Reply 3
Original post by TomS92
hi mate cheers for the reply, do they put first years together at moor lane or is it mixed?

I'm a first year at Moor Lane and I was put in with two other first years a master's student. I'd say if you want to get a room here you'll have to be quick, even though all the above are true (especially the swipe card, pain in the backside it is!) rooms tend to go quite quickly
Reply 4
I'll be in flat 20 from september 2011 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending