The Student Room Group

Weirdest nicknames given to you in school…

Scroll to see replies

At school my nickname was "Stierlitz" ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stierlitz
At institute I already was "Caesar" .
best ever school nickname ive ever heard is "half a jam sandiwch"
if you say his first name quickly it s sounds like half a jam. n his last name sorta sounds like sandwich and something was needed to complete the phrase...
needless to say he hates it

me and my best friend were reffered to as the two ronnies by my biology teacher and form tutor in sixth for because we both used to wear leather jackets and they'd rarely see one of us without the other which apparently reminded them of these two bouncers off of some old tv programme
also quite ironic cos we were 2 of the smallest girls in 6th form...

my brother gets some good ones too because he's very darked skinned - turkaturka is my favourite

and my boyfriend gets called house of by his friends because his name is fraser
Nicknames in my were hilarious!!

General!
Rolo!
Dee
Kendee
chubee
beddy
bez
kacha
daku (means robber in urdu)
julaab (means pile of **** in urdu)
blade

and many more!
Shadow because of my habit of moving really quiet and turning up where people didn't think I would.
Spare ribs because someone once threatened to eat me but being so skinny they said I would be only good for spare ribs.
Hammy, Hamster, Hamslice and Mr Slice where all variations on my surname.
Donkey ****.
My username, superlogon. Because in primary school i helped my friend log onto her account and she thought i was super at logging on. It stuck.
Reply 126
In year 4 I had a really nasty perforated ear drum so had earache for ages afterwards and the cold made it HELL. So my Mum gave me a trapper hat (you know, a hat with ears - ironically they're really popular now) to keep my ears warm. I was called Norwegian Girl for the next THREE YEARS.
Original post by That Bearded Man
:lies: :h:

I think I may have to simply leave you in your delusion :colonhash:
Reply 128
Original post by Luceria
For wearing a trapper hat? I live in Norway and I've never seen anyone wear a trapper hat.

Yep. They decided that only someone from a very cold place would wear one. And then decided Norway. We were 9, it wasn't very logical!
Danni Filth - because my name is Danielle =P
East Lancs - because i'm 6ft tall
Busty - because of my stupid surname =[
Dangles - again because my name is Danielle
Yell/ Foghorn - because i'm quite loud =\
Bog Brush and Stumpy Joe.
Original post by medbh4805
I think I may have to simply leave you in your delusion :colonhash:

Welcome to the phenomenon of "differing opinions"
I've had various nicknames, although none were at school - Mushroom (no one ever worked out where it came from, but it well and truly stuck!), Posh (when I was working in a fairly rough area of Bristol, because I speak in a fairly neutral accent rather than thick Bristolian) and Slut (because I wasn't).
Reply 133
Everyone calls me jazzamaspaz because my name is Jasper, and I'm clumsy... Even teachers!

I tripped myself in biology today and dropped my folder and it kind of exploded everywhere...
Teacher:"woops! Looks like jazzamaspaz is here then.."

Seriously..

Seerriiooussllllyyyy?!
Reply 134
my PE teacher gave me the nickname nudge for some reason?
Reply 135
any more?
My boyfriend and I were nicknamed Fluffy and Cuddles . . . they're rabbit names, and I shan't go into why. :facepalm2:
Reply 137
I don't have one, but one of my classmates in 2017-18 had a weird nickname.
He doesn't watch football, but was being called as 'Man City' after getting 100 points in his English reading exam. The entire class then put a Man City kit onto him, and sang '100 points, 100 points, Man City...' in front of him, pointing at his exam paper.

Quick Reply

Latest