The Student Room Group

Equilibria, Energetics and Elements (F325) - January 2012 Exam.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by windo
WOW!!!! 81/82 for an A, thats more than the standard % which is 80. are u sure she didnt say 71/72

i pray for 71/71 !!!!
Original post by windo
did u ask ur teacher what the grade boundaries are gna be?

no Im sorry :frown: I was ill for the whole of this week..just logged in now to chek out what s going on..got a weeks holiday..might ask after the holidays buh seems lyk evr1z making their own predictions...well just have to w8 and c wat happens :smile: im dreading it tho I hope the grade boundaries are not realy high...the extra time, in my opinion shouldn't put the grade boundaries high..ocr could have left the time how it was...they chose to extend it so it shouldn't have to affect OUR grade boundaries at all hopefully :biggrin: lol
OKAY.. I have no Idea on how to do a MARK SCHEME. but erm Here goes:
1st Question 9 marks (Rates) I'm soory buh my mind is totally blank... :smile: lol hasn't ayone got the Paper ????
Reply 683
Grade boundaries are out..77 for an A and 70 for a B :frown:
Good luck everyone :redface:
Reply 684
Original post by ab12345
Grade boundaries are out..77 for an A and 70 for a B :frown:
Good luck everyone :redface:

They're really quite high then...especially considering previous years when you needed ~ 80 to get 100%! :zomg:
Good luck everyone!

Hopefully will get the A I need, anything above that is a bonus!
Reply 686
I didn't do well which sucks cause I worked really hard and got A's & B's on the past papers. I have an unconditional offer so I guess it doesn't matter but I still feel a bit sad, thought I'd finally conquered this exam ... obviously not :s
137/150 :d
Reply 688
I got 147/150, totally shocked :s
4UMS away from an A! *shakes fists at OCR* I knew I made slightly too many silly mistakes to get an A. Well, I only need a B, which I have, but I might resit this unit in the summer anyway, as I love this unit compared to RPA xD
Reply 690
B 114 UMS. Pleased with that.

I have no idea what I have to do to get above a C in F322 though. I thought I'd smashed it and it turns out I got a worse C that last time. Curses OCR.
Reply 691
got a B in this paper, 117, Im happy tho as it was good enough to get me an overall A in chemistry :smile:

looking back, f325 was my favourite module :s-smilie:
Reply 692
Original post by LGrosvenor101
4UMS away from an A! *shakes fists at OCR* I knew I made slightly too many silly mistakes to get an A. Well, I only need a B, which I have, but I might resit this unit in the summer anyway, as I love this unit compared to RPA xD

hey how did you do? i only 114 ums, it was 76% but it was still a B wtf. They really did raise the grade boundaries ;(
Original post by TheresaL
hey how did you do? i only 114 ums, it was 76% but it was still a B wtf. They really did raise the grade boundaries ;(

Hey, I got 116 UMS. I know they raised the grade boundaries high this time :s-smilie: It was annoying because I realised that I forgot to multiply a couple of parts of some questions by two, like in the born haber question I times one number by two but not the other :L But yeah :/ Hopefully RPA in the summer will be ok :s-smilie:
Original post by Phenylethylamine_
137/150 :d

Original post by san_M

Well done! Those are amazing results! I’m doing this exam in the summer have you guys got any advice for me. Thanks :smile:
Original post by LGrosvenor101

Any advice? :smile:
Reply 696
Original post by san_M

Well done!
Any tips? :smile:
Reply 697
hey does anyone know how to get 'equilibrium moles' ? stuck on q 2 part c jan 2011 paper. would be a massive awesome super favour! anyone done it?? :redface:
Reply 698
hey nevermind that question i found it :biggrin:
Reply 699
can someone please help me with Q 7 part B on the June 2010 paper.. where does the 40 come from :s

Quick Reply

Latest