The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5660
Original post by 42RAFIKI
Oh man that proposal made me burst in to tears at work.

so nice to see that romance is well and truly alive! showed hubby and he just does not get it!!!
Original post by adelie27
I have an offer for props !! :flip: As I was worried i'd heard nothing despite being the first on here to interview for it and others getting offers. I e-mailed to check.
It seems I should have got an e-mail but didn't and deadline for my acceptance was tomorrow !!!.

I sent the acceptance back asap in case it dissappeared into the ether somewhere, can't believe that this does mean I will actually be doing something at the ceremonies !! :flower2:

adelie27!! I'm so thrilled for you- thats absolutely brilliant news! And goodness, well done for emailing them! Hopefully see you Thurs- I've no idea how many people may be there though! But many congratulations- brilliant Easter news!!
Reply 5662
Indeed, hope to meet up with you on Thursday. I may still have to come
along in pink ! :redface:
I'll be wearing pink too!
Reply 5664

well done adelie27 for getting in, hope the other offers come in very soon.
Reply 5665
Huge congrats Adelie. What a fab role!! Xx

Good luck to those still waiting. Hope you hear good news soon.
Sending lots of lucky fairy dust xx
:london:
Reply 5666
Visiting family for the w/e and won't have access to a computer. Maybe it will act like a kind of therapy and break my obsessive computer checking behaviour. :topic:Going to try and forget about the will they, won't they, can I, can't I, did I, didn't I, lucky, unlucky, hope, disappointment etc.etc.

Have a lovely Easter everyone. :flower::flower::flower::bunny::bunny::bunny:
Congratulations qwerty5031..:smile:
Original post by adelie27
I have an offer for props !! :flip: As I was worried i'd heard nothing despite being the first on here to interview for it and others getting offers. I e-mailed to check.
It seems I should have got an e-mail but didn't and deadline for my acceptance was tomorrow !!!.

I sent the acceptance back asap in case it dissappeared into the ether somewhere, can't believe that this does mean I will actually be doing something at the ceremonies !! :flower2:

Congratulations adelie27-well done you-yes you are in!!!:smile:
Ok guys, I'm off to bed so good luck and fingers crossed from me to all awaiting an answer and Happy Easter everyone:smile:
Original post by Pinnerite
http://www.brides.com/blogs/aisle-say/2012/02/olympic-swimmer-proposal.html?nav=rm_obppc_nat_cntxt

Oh to have a romantic hubby to be.:heart:
We had a proposal too at the Charity event at the Stadium last Sunday. Could be catching. Watch out Mandy for those men with rhythm.....it could be you next:colondollar:

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE :grouphugs:

hahaha, that actually made me laugh out loud. If it happens, you'll have to be maid of honour! bright pink brdesmaids dresses, of course!
Original post by Mandy_Panda
hahaha, that actually made me laugh out loud. If it happens, you'll have to be maid of honour! bright pink brdesmaids dresses, of course!

Tee hee. It could be James Bond's secret mission to parachute In the ring:love:
Original post by Pinnerite
Tee hee. It could be James Bond's secret mission to parachute In the ring:love:

maybe he'll be the one doing the proposing :wink:
Just back from the French Alps tanned, fit and in one piece, thankfully.

I have had an offer to work with props! It arrived on Monday I think, and I was meant to reply by yesterday, but have just sent a quick acceptance now, and explained that I have been away. It seems surreal. Haven't yet got my head round it.

I've read back a short way, and am thrilled that several others here will be doing it too, and look forward to meeting up next Thursday. I'm a bit worried about the open-ended possiblibilities for commitment though, which we need to sign up to by Tuesday, particularly not having heard about the para auditions yet (nor has anyone else, by the sounds of it).

Hope you all had a great meet-up last week, and Happy Easter to eveyone!
Reply 5675
Original post by Dancersmum

I have had an offer to work with props! It arrived on Monday I think, and I was meant to reply by yesterday, but have just sent a quick acceptance now, and explained that I have been away. It seems surreal. Haven't yet got my head round it.

I've read back a short way, and am thrilled that several others here will be doing it too, and look forward to meeting up next Thursday. I'm a bit worried about the open-ended possiblibilities for commitment though, which we need to sign up to by Tuesday, particularly not having heard about the para auditions yet (nor has anyone else, by the sounds of it).

Hi Dancersmum, was hoping that you too had an offer waiting. Congratulations, look forward to seeing you on Thursday. :smile:
I havn't been asked to sign up to anything by Tuesday, hmmm .......
Maybe we'll have heard about the paras by then (you're right, no-one has heard), fingers crossed xx. :crossedf:

welcome back:smile: and many heartiest congrats of getting props role. I am hoping to hear next week or so. All i could do is cross my fingers:smile:
Reply 5677
Congratulations Dancersmum, you so deserve this.
Well done.
Glad you had a lovely holiday and you were missed on Saturday!

Well done Dancers Mum. See you Thursday. What is this that has to be done by Tuesday? Or is that just for Props. I don't have anything that has to be done by Tuesday!
Reply 5679

woohoo great that you are part of the great event! lets hope that this week will be the week!!!

Latest