The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by blueray
kk! But remember to post on that thread! Cheers m8 your a legend!

Film finished. Looking at the thread, it looks like its already been answered, sorry for being slow at answering tonight! The day you brought out the questions just had to be on one of the busiest days I've had in a long time didn't it! :P
How much have you guys revised today? I havent revised
Reply 7642
Original post by multiplexing-gamer

I haven't revised since the holidays.

Dalek in the future:

[video="youtube;Fj6vYq34QxM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj6vYq34QxM[/video]
Original post by multiplexing-gamer

Yooo you now have 2 Internets :wink: What waas that. Btw is that you in the pic longboarding; looked pretty sik?
Rise and shine! :biggrin:

What's everybody doing today? :smile:
Hey everyone!

Long time lurker, just registered though as exams are in a month and I NEED motivation, badly. Have my music GCSE on 13th May and it's safe to say that I'm ****ting myself.

Anyone else doing Music?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by CharlieBoardman

A full day of catching up on GCSE ICT coursework, it all has to be emailed to my teacher by tonight.
Unfortunately, I don't really know how to do half of it. Gonna be a long day...
Yourself?
Original post by usycool1
Time for me to waste my time and ask a random question again: What's everyone's favourite song? :tongue:

I can't pick a favourite song but Michael Jackson's Off The Wall album is perfect. If you're a musician, you'll see why, as it's not just the songs themselves its the production and mastering of each one too.
Original post by lucymcgonigle
A full day of catching up on GCSE ICT coursework, it all has to be emailed to my teacher by tonight.
Unfortunately, I don't really know how to do half of it. Gonna be a long day...
Yourself?

Ugh, I hate ICT! :frown: I feel sorry for you!

As for me, I'm just chilling out all day :biggrin: don't do much revision on weekends :P
Original post by Cubic
I haven't revised since the holidays.

Dalek in the future:

[video="youtube;Fj6vYq34QxM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj6vYq34QxM[/video]

Aren't you scared not to revise?
Original post by GreenLantern1
Yooo you now have 2 Internets :wink: What waas that. Btw is that you in the pic longboarding; looked pretty sik?

Thanks! It's just like a thing where you aee the number go up from people clicking it. No thats not me lol, it's Kkyle Chin, I dont lirve in California :lol:

Probably going to have to revise today! Need to get started with geography notes.

Am I the only person who actually likes ICT; we did the GCSE in Year 8 and 9. Though I must say the AS is tiresome and actually a lot harder than GCSE (ICT hard? I know right) so it has made me like it a fair bit less.
Probably going to have to revise today! Need to get started with geography notes.

Am I the only person who actually likes ICT; we did the GCSE in Year 8 and 9. Though I must say the AS is tiresome and actually a lot harder than GCSE (ICT hard? I know right) so it has made me like it a fair bit less.

See, I wish we had done GCSE ICT, which is more respected than our crappy OCR 100% coursework course. I would have much preferred to sit an exam in it also, and cut down the amount of coursework. My course became so boring. It is notoriously easy, but incredibly boring.
See, I wish we had done GCSE ICT, which is more respected than our crappy OCR 100% coursework course. I would have much preferred to sit an exam in it also, and cut down the amount of coursework. My course became so boring. It is notoriously easy, but incredibly boring.

Yh thankfully for us a our school none of the core subjects are OCR Nationals or NVQs, just good ol' GCSEs.
http://web.aqa.org.uk/UMS/

For anyone wanting to convert there raw marks into UMS points.

Just found out i was 3 marks away from A* in p2 ( which i did just now ) ;(...

So far the UMS points are pretty low to get b-A* hope it's like that in JUNE!!! :biggrin:
Yh thankfully for us a our school none of the core subjects are OCR Nationals or NVQs, just good ol' GCSEs.
Our school usually does, but they decided to switch things around for our year :s-smilie: really annoyed me, as you can imagine. The past few Year 11's got 13ish GCSE's, and we only get 9.5. What a joke!
Original post by Sheel1
http://web.aqa.org.uk/UMS/

For anyone wanting to convert there raw marks into UMS points.

Just found out i was 3 marks away from A* in p2 ( which i did just now ) ;(...

So far the UMS points are pretty low to get b-A* hope it's like that in JUNE!!! :biggrin:

Already know about this but cheers anyway; I'm sure others don't.
Reply 7656
Original post by Justin122
Hey everyone!

Long time lurker, just registered though as exams are in a month and I NEED motivation, badly. Have my music GCSE on 13th May and it's safe to say that I'm sh**ting myself.

Anyone else doing Music?

Yup.

What board are you doing?

And how are you revising for it?
Original post by USB
Yup.

Original post by Justin122
Hey everyone!

Long time lurker, just registered though as exams are in a month and I NEED motivation, badly. Have my music GCSE on 13th May and it's safe to say that I'm sh**ting myself.

Anyone else doing Music?

13th May. How do you have an exam on a Sunday?
I think I'll revise Science today, that's more important than all my other subjects. Geography and History are June so I can revise in the study leave for those
Original post by USB
Yup.

Edexcel. And filling out each musical device for each set work on a piece of paper then testing myself by writing a generic question that might come up in the exam and trying to answer it. Very tedious, but seems to work.

Latest