The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9380
OH SHOOT!! I AM SO SORRY! I don't know how to do that spoiler thing!! I'm so sorry if I've spoilt it for anyone! :frown:
Original post by gooby
OH SHOOT!! I AM SO SORRY! I don't know how to do that spoiler thing!! I'm so sorry if I've spoilt it for anyone! :frown:

Take the / out of your first spoiler tag.
Original post by dobbys sock
I love St Berry and I hope next season that

Spoiler

OMG

Spoiler

Original post by gooby

Spoiler

I'm guessing some people have read this right?? I just did and there's a huge smile on my face! :biggrin:

Wow I love SJP :biggrin:
:biggrin: all the characters will be retuning but some wont be in all 22 episodes :biggrin: As long as Rachel is back for every episode I will be happy :biggrin: She annoys the hell out of me but I feel out of ND she makes the show with her ambition :biggrin:
I really hope that they will somehow move Groff to NY location with Lea, Cory and Chris, don't really see Jesse having anything to do in Ohio, such a waste of talent (and oh please, I know Finchel are engaged, but St Berry will always be the most realistic pairing ever). :smile:
:cry2:

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by trouble-trouble

Spoiler

I have a theory :biggrin:

Spoiler

So, I'm gonna post a lovely long rant on here about everything I hated (and the few things I liked) about the season finale, and then bid adieu to this thread.

Here we go...

Spoiler

Goodbye thread.
CRAP can someone show me how to do those spoiler thingies?
Original post by PrettyRainbows
So, I'm gonna post a lovely long rant on here about everything I hated (and the few things I liked) about the season finale, and then bid adieu to this thread.

Here we go...

Spoiler

Goodbye thread.

I wasn't that annoyed at the storyline but it was a let down.....
Original post by Rainingshame
CRAP can someone show me how to do those spoiler thingies?

(spoiler)Like this, but with [ ] instead of ( ) (/spoiler)
Meh, kinda sums up my feelings tbh.

Spoiler

Meh.
On E4, the episode today was Grilled Cheesus, which has Hold Your Hand by Kurt, which I actually like :O

It also has an epic song by Mercedes, she's been sooo underused!
Original post by Skip_Snip
I have a theory :biggrin:

Spoiler

that's a great theory!

however, Kurt is an AMAZING singer with absolutely unique voice, performance style and attitude. he is into fashion, but no doubt his passion is Broadway, just like Rachel's.

Unpopular opinion about Rachel and NYADA:

Spoiler

On E4, the episode today was Grilled Cheesus, which has Hold Your Hand by Kurt, which I actually like :O

It also has an epic song by Mercedes, she's been sooo underused!

Are you watching Glee for the first time? If so, when you get to season 3, to your delight she isn't underused at all - can't say the same thing for Mike and Tina though - they remain underused.

As for Season 4, I reckon they might cover this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzxwOrT6Beo

Whenever I hear a song now, I wonder, will Glee cover that, and this is one of those songs I can imagine being done. My guess is that will be covered by Corey Monteith (Finn), Kevin McHale (Artie) and Harry Shum Jr (Mike), possibly Darren Criss (Blaine).
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
Are you watching Glee for the first time? If so, when you get to season 3, to your delight she isn't underused at all - can't say the same thing for Mike and Tina though - they remain underused.

Aha no, but I've not seen all of Season 3 eps, maybe I missed the ones when she was featured :wink: I wish all of kurt's screen time was given to her though
(edited 11 years ago)
Aha no, but I've not seen all of Season 4 eps, maybe I missed the ones when she was featured :wink:

That's perhaps because none of Season 4 has even been filmed yet haha!
If I have to give a guesstimation date it will be Thursday 20th September. So if sky intend to air a few days behind instead of a week, they can't air it on Thursdays anymore. Apparently it's not gone down well in the US changing the slot because Grey's Anatomy is on ABC in the same slot, and they seem to share fans.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending