The Student Room Group

Would you perform for money?

Poll

I would perform oral for £100

So, this comes about thanks to a very heated conversation with friends about raising money for university. We got on to the subject of sexual relations for cash...

My friend argued that any one in their right mind would have sex, particularly oral sex, for a cash fee with a random person because there was no harm and it was basically free cash. She insisted, much to my surprise, that almost anyone offering her £50 would be able to buy themselves oral sex.

She isn't notoriously liberal, but I'm raising the stakes and the cash for this poll, as I'm certain she is in a minority. Please answer honestly as this really intrigues me - how desperate are we all for some cash these days?

The poll makes several assumptions: You're a student wih an average cash income but no job; you are approached by someone you would consider to be average in looks who is clean and tidy; they offer you £100 if you give them an orgasm orally; there is somewhere clean and dry to do this; you are sober.
I may well eat pussy for free :biggrin:
I'd do it for free :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by crazyspacemonkey
So, this comes about thanks to a very heated conversation with friends about raising money for university. We got on to the subject of sexual relations for cash...

My friend argued that any one in their right mind would have sex, particularly oral sex, for a cash fee with a random person because there was no harm and it was basically free cash. She insisted, much to my surprise, that almost anyone offering her £50 would be able to buy themselves oral sex.

She isn't notoriously liberal, but I'm raising the stakes and the cash for this poll, as I'm certain she is in a minority. Please answer honestly as this really intrigues me - how desperate are we all for some cash these days?

The poll makes several assumptions: You're a student wih an average cash income but no job; you are approached by someone you would consider to be average in looks who is clean and tidy; they offer you £100 if you give them an orgasm orally; there is somewhere clean and dry to do this; you are sober.

Hang on a second, shouldn't you be outside the bank pitching a tent round about now?
No way.

1) Oral is not risk free.

2) I would feel totally undignified doing this. My sexuality is my own, to give willingly (I have no objection to being a complete whore should I ever want to be, albeit safely) but I would never sell it. That's no judgment on others - just how I feel about this.

3) I'm in a relationship.

4) £100 isn't that much money. I have a job, but given the hypothetical scenario demands that I don't.. I can live cheap and scrape by on my overdraft if I have to. The "average" student would have enough money to live, if they didn't spend so much of it on stuff they don't really need (eg: expensive rent, alcohol).
Reply 5
I would do It and honestly the girls that voted they wouldn't really would....
I'd do it for free. It wouldn't feel right to accept money. I'd see it as if I am getting some other form of benefit...
in a fantasyland yes i would do it.

in reality id be far too shy and worries about STI's :tongue:
Original post by InnerTemple
I'd do it for free. It wouldn't feel right to accept money. I'd see it as if I am getting some other form of benefit...

Reply 9
Original post by crazyspacemonkey

You've not specified a few things firstly do you have protection and secondly what gender is the other person?
Reply 10
Haha no thanks I could never be that desperate.
Reply 11
These kind of topics would be useless if they didn't have the sophisticated title to make it seem like we're not talking about anything naughty.
Oral sex isn't risk free, and I personally wouldn't, I think it's degrading.
If I were able to afford to go University, I wouldn't be that desperate for money.
Work 30-40 hours for £150-300/week, or sell sex for 1-3 hours?
At those rates i know exactly which one id prefer.

You can even earn £20 for 4 minutes working at a low end strip club just for posing and rubbing up against someone naked.

No way am i getting a regular job for many years from now. Not because of desperacy, just for a better quality of life and an easier one.

Quick Reply

Latest