The Student Room Group

Arsenal job interview

I have a group interview for casual work at the shop at the emirates stadium (retail) and I don't really know what to wear. (I'm a girl) Does anyone have any advice on this? And also are there any interview tips?!
Thanks!
Wear a Spurs shirt.
Tell them your under 18 and they will sign you straight away.
Reply 3
Oh so funny
Original post by TheOx
I have a group interview for casual work at the shop at the emirates stadium (retail) and I don't really know what to wear. (I'm a girl) Does anyone have any advice on this? And also are there any interview tips?!
Thanks!

Did you apply in store? Do you know if they are still hiring?
Reply 5
Original post by Dr Tenacious

I'm not sure. I actually saw the link posted on their arsenal Facebook page, and applied by email. So I can't say if they are still hiring. It was only posted for a few hours though.
so many funny feed-backs can be given to your thread...{only the world arsenal was enough}
Reply 7
Original post by Dr Tenacious

I've been invited for an 'assessment day' next week and I think they are hiring on an ongoing basis. But just give them a ring to double check.
Reply 8
Ive got an interview for next week on wednesday. don't really kno what to expect :s-smilie: has anyone had their assesment yet?
And what kind of work is involved?
Reply 9
Original post by TheOx
Thanks!

Have you had your interview already?
Reply 10
Hi. I've got an assessment for arsenal tomorrow and basically have no clue what to wear or even whether I have to prepare. If you've had your assessment already, what sort of things did you have to do? Please helppp and thanks :biggrin: I've got this tomorrow morning and was phoned about it yesterday so its pretty last minute!
Reply 11
Original post by fuzzmuzz
Ive got an interview for next week on wednesday. don't really kno what to expect :s-smilie: has anyone had their assesment yet?
And what kind of work is involved?

Hi! I've got mine tomorrow, what did you have to do there?

Quick Reply

Latest