The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Stirling applicants from Brunei

Hi my name is Ardia. I'm from Brunei. I might be going to Stirling this coming September (still waiting). Anyone studying there? I haven't heard from anyone yet who's going to the same uni :frown:
Reply 1
hey there,

i'm enny... might go there as well xO
Haha, I thought no one is applying there. And yes, I'm from Brunei xD

*cross fingers* hope our results going to be just fine xOO
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 2
Heyy enny :smile: OMG yes finally! Is it your firm choice already? Please come to Stirling! HAHA currently there is only 2 Bruneian in Stirling including me and this other guy(and he is about to enter his final year T.T. What course are you taking?
Reply 3
okay, i just got their reply.. unconditional xD *i thought I won't get it*
i'm taking Film and Media.. how about yours? okay, there's a few... thank God xD
Reply 4
Yea! How's your result? Heard that its out already. Hopefully we can go together to Stirling this coming Sept :smile: I'm taking conservation biology management. Which school are you from?
Reply 5
It's okay. I almost didn't make it. Haha. Anyway, are you self-funding? cause i'm not so I'm not so sure if I can make it through xO and it's JIS. yeah, hope we can go together in Sept. Have you sort out everything like accommodation and stuffs?
Reply 6
Hi,
i'll hopefully be attending Stirling this fall and i'm bruneian too.
I'm wondering how many bruneians are currently there and i'm wondering how Stirling has been treating you? =D
Reply 7
Original post by Thirr
Hi,
i'll hopefully be attending Stirling this fall and i'm bruneian too.
I'm wondering how many bruneians are currently there and i'm wondering how Stirling has been treating you? =D

Hey that's good to hear :smile: Currently there are only 2 Bruneians here, one doing her discovery year(exchange student from UBD) and myself doing undergraduate degree currently in my 2nd year. Stirling is a small town and its really nice. Just to put it simply, the environment is suitable if you want to focus in your studies.

Email removed by mod.
Reply 8
Hi.

im currently in the middle of my postgraduate application. I've received an offer and accepted it. I would like to ask a few questions to anyone who's been studying there for past 2-3 years or anyone who can help really.

Just lemme know here and we'll talk privately.
Reply 9
Hi AL17,

As I mentioned in my previous post I am currently an undergrad student studying In Stirling. Should you have any question I'd more than happier to help you :smile:

Regards,
Ardia.

PS Check your private message
Reply 10
Hi Ardia,

I have sent a message to your personal email.

I hope you have received it.
Reply 11
No I'm sorry I didnt receive anything
Reply 12
Hi.. is anyone from Brunei coming to stirling for this september intake? please let me know and update me about this. I'll be coming there this September and hoping there is somebody I could go there with. Afraid im alone...:frown: and when gona be your flight? hope could go there with somebody from brunei... inform me early so that I could book my ticket the same day of departure with yours.. anybody...?:frown:
Reply 13
Hi Ruhanna,

I am. I've sent you a private message make sure to check it :wink:
Reply 14
Hi ardia.. :wink:

glad for your response and really appreciate it. unfortunately i didnt rcv any msg.. :frown:

Do email me ya.. cant wait to ask u bundle of questions.. :redface: really need your help. And fot those from brunei wana go to stirling this sept intake, please email me as well ya so that we can manage our flight together..:frown:
Reply 15
Hi guys,

I'm nurul and i'm from Brunei too. :smile: there's a high chance that i am going to Stirling too this coming September and I have no one to go with too. i am so delighted that i found you guys :biggrin: and hopefully you guys can help me answer some questions that i have.

Ruhanna, I am more than happy to have the same flight time with you but for now i am not sure if i can promise you anything because i am under a scholarship and i have to wait for their approval first thing first. :smile: but if in the future i can keep in contact with you, we might have a chance to go together :wink:

Ardia, i am so glad i found you as being a 2nd year undergraduate, you might know a bit more than us and hopefully you can help me out if i have some questions along the way. :wink:

hopefully i can stay in contact with you guys :smile:
Reply 16
Hi Nurul94,

Good luck with everything hope to see you as well this September :smile:

Ardia x
Reply 17
Original post by Nurul94
Hi guys,

I'm nurul and i'm from Brunei too. :smile: there's a high chance that i am going to Stirling too this coming September and I have no one to go with too. i am so delighted that i found you guys :biggrin: and hopefully you guys can help me answer some questions that i have.

Ruhanna, I am more than happy to have the same flight time with you but for now i am not sure if i can promise you anything because i am under a scholarship and i have to wait for their approval first thing first. :smile: but if in the future i can keep in contact with you, we might have a chance to go together :wink:

Ardia, i am so glad i found you as being a 2nd year undergraduate, you might know a bit more than us and hopefully you can help me out if i have some questions along the way. :wink:

hopefully i can stay in contact with you guys :smile:

Hi Nurul.. :smile: Glad to know not only us ardia, AL and i going to stirling.. You might coming too.. :smile: Alhamdulillah.. Nurul we've arrange our flight on the 8th sept. If you could book the same date too it would be much much better.. :smile: so that we could go togehter :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending