Ibiza36%
Ayia Napa28%
Falaraki0%
Malia12%
Laganos8%
Magaluf4%
Barcelona12%
Total votes: 25
Hi me and my friends are unsre where to go this summer.

Were do you think the best place to go on a clubbing holiday in Europe is?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ibiza, pal, but tbh it depends on of much cash u got to spend, n wat kind of music ur into etc etc.....
Me n 7 mates are off to ibiza 16th july, cost bout £400 for the week
I'd say Ibiza, absolutely mad place but dead expensive, at least 40 euros to get into one club (although you won't leave it all night) so doing it on a budget somewhat restricts you. I went to laganas in Zante last year, the place is very clubby, was a decent holiday but not my kinda place (too many english chavs chuckin up everywhere) but its amazingly cheap...Malia is exactly the same as Zante in terms of clubbing
does it matter aslong as u can get lashed!?!?! u dont wanna go somewhere thats a cockfest do u? or mayb ur do bw505!

anyway magaluf = shagaluf so thats gotta b good!! is barca a main clubbing destination?

reklawsessimevoli
Reply 4
Croftash i see no need for ure abuse. U probably have no friends to go on holiday and thus reply with spite. But i do hear magaluf is good
I'm on a clubbing holiday this summer, we're unsure where to go as well. My mates have done Zante, Malia and Kavos before - all good apparently. I haven't been on a lads holiday since Lloret de Mar 2004 though so I'm new to it all. Thinking of doing Malia this summer, what's the nightlife like?

Not sure why Barcelona is included in the poll, it's definitely a great clubbing destination but it's more of a city break not a resort.
I'll go with Malia because its the only one I've been to. But it was a great holiday. Bulgaria is supposed to be pretty good too, hoping to go there this year.
The concept of going on holiday just to go clubbing is rather confusing to me.
Well obviously it's not all clubbing.

You go to the beach in the daytime!
Reply 9
If its clubbing ur wanting then it can onli be ibiza, it has the biggest super clubs in the world. But once agen it all depends how much u got to spend, because its probs the most expensive place to go, out of the ones named above.
U speak to anyone tho hu has been, it is amazing n worth every single penny.
bw505
Hi me and my friends are unsre where to go this summer.

Were do you think the best place to go on a clubbing holiday in Europe is?

I've been to Malia and Magaluf. Preferred Maga as I was quite young and stupid in Malia (fell off a balcony and broke my arm and jaw). Going to Ibiza this year though, it's traditionally supposed to be the best clubbing holiday ever. I just wish I could have went 1998-2000 :p:
xoxo_GossipGirl
I'll go with Malia because its the only one I've been to. But it was a great holiday. Bulgaria is supposed to be pretty good too, hoping to go there this year.
Yeah 18-30 have been there for a couple of years now I think. It's supposed to be an absolute ****ehole though and it's getting more expensive because it's in the EU now.
I'm going to Kavos this summer. Should be good, there's like 20 of us going, 6 boys and 14 girls.... allllright :p:
no hero in her sky
The concept of going on holiday just to go clubbing is rather confusing to me.
Why?:confused: Whatever floats your boat, I say.:biggrin: Saying that though, I've been bemused as to why people go on holiday to spend a fortune looking at old buildings :p:.
George Agdgdgwngo
Why?:confused: Whatever floats your boat, I say.:biggrin: Saying that though, I've been bemused as to why people go on holiday to spend a fortune looking at old buildings :p:.

She's got Damien Rice lyrics for her name - she's not allowed to have fun when going on holiday :wink:

Seriously though, there are many different types of holidays and many different types of people. I personally love city breaks, looking round old buildings, museums, cathedrals, castles etc and sampling local cuisine and all that. I also, however, love the idea of going off for a week or so with my best mates for guaranteed drinking, warm weather and crazy antics! Sometimes it's nice just to escape from the drudgery of everyday life, and a holiday in somewhere like Malia is just the ticket!
George Agdgdgwngo

Because you leave England just to go to a resort populated entirely with other English people, you eat fish and chips, and your main activity is clubbing with other English people, and you get so drunk that you can't remember what you did yesterday. I don't understand why you would spend hundreds of pounds to do exactly the same thing you do at home. Is there something these clubs offer you that clubs in England don't? :s-smilie:
no hero in her sky
Because you leave England just to go to a resort populated entirely with other English people, you eat fish and chips, and your main activity is clubbing with other English people, and you get so drunk that you can't remember what you did yesterday. I don't understand why you would spend hundreds of pounds to do exactly the same thing you do at home. Is there something these clubs offer you that clubs in England don't? :s-smilie:

Cheaper drinks? Different people from those in your local area? The opportunity to relax on a beach in the daytime?

You don't HAVE to hang around with English people or eat English food, only the unadventurous do that...
smalltownboy

You don't HAVE to hang around with English people or eat English food, only the unadventurous do that...

Well exactly, when we went to Lloret de Mar in Spain, we met all sorts - Dutch, Germans, Danes etc, was interesting. Went to a traditional catalan restaurant a couple of nights for a change as well, which was good.

I love Greek food so if I go to somewhere i nGreece this summer I'm going to drag the boys out to a greek taverna for some souvlaki and moussaka!
no hero in her sky
I'm not English, I don't live in England and clubbing resorts in Europe aren't populated entirely by English people. I don't like fish and chips, I normally eat Paella and other Spanish food. My main activity is clubbing with my mates and other clubbers (not necessarily English people), along with shopping, eating out, relaxing, catching the sun and enjoying the better weather in general. I also don't get stupidly drunk. And, yes, clubs in Ibiza have a worldwide reputation for holding the best events in the world, with the best DJs and the best (dance) music in the world.
Reply 19
ibiza. i wouldn't even say the places you mentioned are even rivals.

Quick Reply

Latest