The Student Room Group

TSR Moderation team changes discussion thread

Scroll to see replies

Congrats Nefarious. :smile:
Juwel
And Rafa remains the only ethnic minority representation in the mod team :colonhash:

(Socrates and Vesta don't count.)

I am an Ashkenazi Jew, and therefore an ethnic minority. :yes:
Reply 282
You've just made that word up, haven't you :colonhash:
Juwel
You've just made that word up, haven't you :colonhash:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi :bawling:

Don't be anti-semitic :shifty:
Reply 284
Well, nota bene's a Swede. For the purposes of my outrage, he's white, and so you are, too. :teeth:
Reply 285
I'm Scottish, surely that counts for something!
Rafa single-handedly represents the team
Reply 287
Sandhu Mk II
Rafa single-handedly represents the team

:cool:

---

Congrats Nefarious!
Congrats James!
Acaila
I'm Scottish, surely that counts for something!

It is a nationality not an ethnicity. It counts for nothing :p:
Reply 290
Is being from Yorkshire a nationality or an ethnicity? :wink: Seems to me that ethnicity can be what you define it as.
ukebert
Is being from Yorkshire a nationality or an ethnicity? :wink: Seems to me that ethnicity can be what you define it as.

I always thought it was a disability.

MB
ukebert

It's a nationality.
musicbloke
I always thought it was a disability.

MB

This is a logically flawed statement to make. If you have come to the conclusion that being from Yorkshire is a disability, you clearly haven't thought at all.

Yorkshire has a long, distinguished heritage of pioneers - clearly at odds with the accepted definition of disability.

I rather think you are jealous because you were misfortunate by birth outside the limits of the ridings.
Ethereal
Yorkshire has a long, distinguished heritage of pioneers - clearly at odds with the accepted definition of disability.

Nah, disability has a long, distinguished history of pioneers too:

This guy had holes in his hands:

This guy only had one ear:

This guy has motor neurone disease:

Anyway, I'll stop spamming.

MB
Ethereal
This is a logically flawed statement to make. If you have come to the conclusion that being from Yorkshire is a disability, you clearly haven't thought at all.

I rather think you are jealous because you were misfortunate by birth outside the limits of the ridings.

Which riding are you from?
Is it too much to ask for a dedicated, reliable vbookie mod?
Ronaldo VII
Is it too much to ask for a dedicated, reliable vbookie mod?

Rafa :ninja:
The Sherminator
Rafa :ninja:

Rafa owns, but by dedicated I mean a mod for vbookie and nowhere else. He's been busy for the last month or so, I'm guessing because he's back at Uni and I'm sure he doesn't want me bothering him for stuff when he isn't on TSR.
Ronaldo VII
Rafa owns, but by dedicated I mean a mod for vbookie and nowhere else. He's been busy for the last month or so, I'm guessing because he's back at Uni and I'm sure he doesn't want me bothering him for stuff when he isn't on TSR.

Fair enough. Let the staff decide, I was just being cheeky :p:

Quick Reply

Latest