Human, I take it you mean?
Reply 2
Myoclonic Jerk

Yes...
Reply 3
lol you're screwed
Reply 4
Varies for people I think. I can't really say, in a quantity, how fast mine grows, but it's slower than others'.
ButtScratcher
Yes...

Depends on the individual.

Wikipedia
Human scalp hair normally grows at a rate of 0.4 mm /day (incidentally human scalp hair grow at a rate four times that of human nails. Human nails grow at a rate of 0.1 mm/day). It is commonly accepted that emotional distress, especially that caused by verbal abuse, etc. often is a contributing factor to a slower hair growth rate.
Reply 6
You'll get used to it by then
Can't you wear a hat? Why did you get it cut so short?
Reply 8
Captain Biggles
Can't you wear a hat? Why did you get it cut so short?

Hat's suck. I didn't mean to, I decided to go to a hair stylists I've never been to and asked for a 'trim' and he ended up cutting off way to much. I want to double what I currently have. My hair was much longer before and now I look like a dick.
ButtScratcher
Hat's suck. I didn't mean to, I decided to go to a hair stylists I've never been to and asked for a 'trim' and he ended up cutting off way to much. I want to double what I currently have. My hair was much longer before and now I look like a dick.

I'd say you've learnt from your mistake. Ride it out and people will forget about it in a week or so, if they really pay much attention to your new "do" in the first place.
ButtScratcher

Oh I'm sure.
Reply 11
Myoclonic Jerk

Was just gonna say... a male what?
Reply 12
Why not behead yourself? Both the haircut and your awareness of it will disappear as if by magic.
Reply 13
For most men it's about 5-8mm a week in summer and 3-6mm in winter.
Reply 14
About 2-3 cm a month.
Reply 15
ButtScratcher
*How fast does hair on a males head grow

Just got my haircut WAY to short and I need it to grow before school starts (monday 5th) Does it vary between everyone? Age is probably a huge factor so just to let you know I'm 16.

Given your specs, I'd estimate anywhere between 40 and 65 Km/h
Reply 16
wich hed u talkin bout?:yep:
Reply 17
me_innit
wich hed u talkin bout?:yep:

:s-smilie: How many heads with hair do you have??
Reply 18
SillyFencer
:s-smilie: How many heads with hair do you have??
umm.. 2, ovviusly?
Reply 19
me_innit
umm.. 2, ovviusly?

Hmmm... OK :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending