The Student Room Group

The Neighbours Soc

Scroll to see replies

^Lovely looking lol I'm glad Lukas isn't with Libby anymore, Libby always makes her men too serious - she needs to lighten up!

baby_emmy
I nearly shed a tear today, i love Susan & Karl!! Really amazing actors, i totally believe them!

Spoiler

-x-

Awww I know, the Kennedys are fabulous bless 'em

Spoiler

Applied to join days ago - no word back yet :no:
I've missed all this week and forgot today's omnibus. Would any kind person care to briefly tell me what's happened this week?
Student2806
I've missed all this week and forgot today's omnibus. Would any kind person care to briefly tell me what's happened this week?

http://demand.five.tv/Series.aspx?seriesBaseName=Neighbours
:gthumb:
Reply 1144
Hmmm, i could def see Rachel as some psycho killer in the future... lol, was loving the look in her eyes as she was casually cutting up Libby's dress

-x-
Reply 1145
I'm sure I will be late in saying this - but I am so glad the real Libby is back! ;D
MarkyMoo
I know I will be late in saying this - but I am so glad the real Libby is back! ;D

Did you see Kim Valentine on Breakfast? I love the character and the actress, shes so nice and funny and said when she cries on screen shes really crying - awww. Plus she was dressed v.nicely but evening dress for early morning news lol :curious:
I never get tired of saying this but Lucas or Lukas :love:
sleekchic
I never get tired of saying this but Lucas or Lukas :love:

Lol its Lucas. I liked Dan when him and Libby were first getting together but with Sam and everything he lost his appeal. Lucas is definitely worthy of some attention but I liked Oliver (later suddenly Olly). The idea that he and Elle never really got together despite him loving her more than Carmella was ridiculous though! They just tied him and Carmella together because they both wanted to leave and as Elle didnt she got Riley so people wouldnt be so outraged lol imo, obviously Im a bit emotional about it...:wink2:
Jennie1987
Lol its Lucas. I liked Dan when him and Libby were first getting together but with Sam and everything he lost his appeal. Lucas is definitely worthy of some attention but I liked Oliver (later suddenly Olly). The idea that he and Elle never really got together despite him loving her more than Carmella was ridiculous though! They just tied him and Carmella together because they both wanted to leave and as Elle didnt she got Riley so people wouldnt be so outraged lol imo, obviously Im a bit emotional about it...:wink2:

lol ok then. Are Carmella and Oliver coming back?
sleekchic
lol ok then. Are Carmella and Oliver coming back?

No plans atm - theyre like Flick/Michelle/Nina(Delta Goodrem)/Connor/Skye/Lynn/Izzie......basically anyone thats gone; waiting til all other offers dry up to return lol
I like Lucas much more than Dan now - he and Elle would be great together. He seems a lot more laid back than Dan who's got really uptight.
Rachel and and Ty on the other hand...they're doing my head in. Ty has become so serious all of a sudden, I can't remember the last time he cracked a smile.
Student2806
I like Lucas much more than Dan now - he and Elle would be great together. He seems a lot more laid back than Dan who's got really uptight.
Rachel and and Ty on the other hand...they're doing my head in. Ty has become so serious all of a sudden, I can't remember the last time he cracked a smile.

You can't really blame him he's got a potentially psychotic girlfriend who isn't handling things well.
Student2806

I hate Rachel and Ty - especially as he immediately started calling her pet names; 'Hi Sweetie' 'Are you okay Honey?'....bleh

Yeh Dans the uptight stepdad wannabe - dont get me started on Mickey or Ben though or the fact that they changed Charlie and everyone kept a straight face!
lol I liked the characuture (SP!) of Zeke today - who else is that gonna be?! It even had his expression hehe
im pretty sure Zekes not dead.

it seems weird they all go about their daily lives as if nothing that huge has really happened
Reply 1156
^That always bugs me!! Best one, well not best... you know what i mean :p:, was when Stingray died - v emotional and the episode after with his video and reactions was excellent

-x-
^Awww don't bring up Stingray, I loved him! Why did he have to die :-( I thought Janelle didn't seem very upset at all.
Stupid Rachel, I liked that dress :-/
Oh dear, that memorial was the cheesiest thing I've seen for a long time *cringe*
I swear people are only allowed in Neighbours if they can sing lol
I majorly cringed when everyone started singing at the end...but I was still in tears, lol! Ooo what are those photos about?!! :mute:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending