The Student Room Group

Naruto Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BackDoorEntry
MANGA + ANIME :biggrin:

Every week without fail!!

Fave character: Not sakura... annoying bitchFave jutsu: amaterasu :wink:
Fave hidden village: Rain, because its so secretive and secluded.. so much to discover about it :P

Whats gonna happen: Senju vs Uchiha, sasuke vs naruto... but that'll come in about a zillion chapters LOL

amen to that brother.
most useless character ever!

MANGA IS GETTING SO GOOD! NARUTO VS SASUKE SO SOON! I CAN SEE IT COMING UP! AND NARUTO VS MADARA!

so hyped over the manga!

i AM a narutard.:cool:
Reply 21
Original post by Zetsubeau
Is this series ending yet? I heard its drawing to one but I'm betting it'll just do a timeskip or something because as long as it prints money, it won't die.

Yeah it is, but it won't be for about another 100 or so chapters. And I think Kishi is going to do a prequel on the life on Minato so we're not seeing an end to the naruto universe any time soon :biggrin:
I feel like re-watching some old, classic fights. Lee vs Gaara, Lee vs Kimimaro (maybe the most fun to watch fight in Naruto for me)

Weird thinking how long I've been watching the anime for, 6 years now
Reply 23
favourite character is probably kankuro

favourite technique has to be rock lee's drunken fist, just for sheer amusing yet destructive power

favourite village is Kirigakure (hidden mist), the seven swordsmen are pretty cool
Favourite characters: Lee and Minato most, and Itachi and Kimimaro. Lee's dedication to what he wants to achieve has always been a great inspiration to me.
Favourite Jutsus: Primary Lotus, Drunken Fist, Gentle Fist, Rising Twin Dragons, Rasengan and the Tailed Beast Bomb
Favourite Village: The Leaf Village. Probably will sound really weird, but it feels like home. Even though obviously, I've enver been there.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 25
My favourite character is naruto
i like the sage mode
my favourite village is the hidden leaf village.
Favorite constant character: Kakashi
Favorite dead/partially developed character: Jiraiya/Itachi (More should have been done with Jiraiya :love: :colonhash:)
Favorite non-developed character: Hanzo (He seems so cool for some reason but we see only flickers of his awesomeness :moon:)

- I want to know who is in the coffin :rant:

Original post by vin
Im up to date with the manga but havnt watched anime since the last lot of filler I think :hmmmm: about 20 or so eps ago.

I don't watch the fillers if someone has warned me that's what they are. Too impatient. Last few chapters of the manga have been quite good.

Original post by The Cornerstone
I'm only watching the anime, can't be bothered with the manga. But I'm still enjoying it :biggrin:

Cool stuff happening in the Manga :yes:
Original post by KnuckleheadNinja
amen to that brother.
most useless character ever!

MANGA IS GETTING SO GOOD! NARUTO VS SASUKE SO SOON! I CAN SEE IT COMING UP! AND NARUTO VS MADARA!

so hyped over the manga!

i AM a narutard.:cool:

We don't know that it is Madara - I don't think it is :nope:
Reply 28
Original post by paddy__power
We don't know that it is Madara - I don't think it is :nope:

Really? Who do you think it is??
Reply 29
Lol anime and manga, how childish.

Troll.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Kiss
Really? Who do you think it is??

Maybe his brother. I'm not sure. The coffin chapter has left me concocting all kinds of situations. Him being Madara just doesn't fit well with everything.
Original post by Mangaka

Whereas denigrating the interests of someone with only the qualification that you don't share in them is incredibly mature :rolleyes:
I just started with Naruto, I like Kakashi :smile:
Reply 33
Whereas denigrating the interests of someone with only the qualification that you don't share in them is incredibly mature :rolleyes:

Is'nt anime and manga pokemon and dragon balls, sorry if i dont find those silly chinese things interesting :rolleyes:

Troll.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 34
Favourite character: The 3rd Kazekage

Favourite Jutsu: Hidan's weird sadistic/masochistic Jashin jutsu.

:yep:
Original post by Mangaka
Is'nt anime and manga pokemon and dragon balls, sorry if i dont find those silly chinese things interesting :rolleyes:

I don't mind if you find them interesting or not, it doesn't affect my life and is frankly none of my business but in much the same way as I wouldn't judge you for your interests, whether I find them silly or not, I would expect you not to do it. You don't have to come on the thread and you don't have to post - I can only assume that in doing so you are showing you wanted an argument and thus this shall probably be my last reply. As a final note, anime and manga is a lot more than the above and is not Chinese.
Reply 36
Original post by Mangaka

You posting your failed little derogatary comment = childish
Anime and manga = awesome

If you have nothing nice to say about manga, please do it on another thread :rolleyes: :smile:
Reply 37
Favourite characters: Hard to choose, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Minato and Jiraiya sempai!
Favourite Jutsus: erm, impure world ressurection, izangi, Susano, summoning jutsu's
Favourite Village: Hidden Cloud! Too many awesome characters there
Reply 38
And who was in the coffin Kabuto showed to Madara?!
Reply 39
Maybe his brother. I'm not sure. The coffin chapter has left me concocting all kinds of situations. Him being Madara just doesn't fit well with everything.

Yeah I thought that could be a possibility. I mean he seems so open to answering stuff about himself, just seems a little weird.

I still think it'll be Madara, but there'll probably be something more to him than it seems, or maybe there will be a big twist or something. I just hope Naruto improves on his other abilities than just using the tailed fox, or it would seem a little pointless in him learning to use wind chakra, the rasengan and sage mode.

Quick Reply

Latest