The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by MoanyLisa

Original post by MoanyLisa
Why is he leaving?

Cuz the police are after him, he'd be charged with the death of Rob.

That was a semi decent exit though, Whitney made it to be honest, you could really feel the sibling bond between them.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by BenjyK
Why did anyone have to die anyway? Couldnt they swim?

And why did noone jump in after them aswell? If there was a chance he couldve died i wouldve been straight in there, instead of sobbing on the pier...
You don't use your brains to understand Eastenders, you silly.

Why can't I watch 'A question of sport' on BBCIplayer? :confused:
Reply 282
Original post by Reformed2010
You don't use your brains to understand Eastenders, you silly.

Why can't I watch 'A question of sport' on BBCIplayer? :confused:

Lots of sports clips.
Original post by morris743
Lots of sports clips.
Sport clips are banned on BBCiplayer? wait since when? :s-smilie:
Reply 284
Original post by Reformed2010
Sport clips are banned on BBCiplayer? wait since when? :s-smilie:

Because sport like their money and if the price paid isn't high enough....:biggrin:

Question of sport's deal with the originators of the sports clips are for television broadcast, no further.
Reply 285
Original post by morris743

Predictable exit, but emotional nonetheless.
Original post by laura-rad
That is quite a fast ferris wheel!

I thought it was just me thinking this :rofl2:

but yh ryans exit was...okay i guess, kinda sad he's gone though :frown: it's like stacey and sean all over again :nopity: also im happy heather has finally found someone :h:
Reply 287
Original post by EffKayy
When Whitney met Rob in the park, fatboy came and she was saying stuff like oh this is lee etc...
Then fatboy was saying hes going to southend...

oh cheers :smile: but still...
Bit late but...
No way is Kim only on 5?!
Is Ryan dead?? I've just caught the end of the episode!
Oh actually just seen it :smile: Thank god he's not dead I had a feeling he wouldn't be :biggrin:
Just watched last ep... cried when Ryan left. Highly emotional day...
Reply 292
whitneys nails :s-smilie:
Reply 293
Original post by Jar of Hearts
Just watched last ep... cried when Ryan left. Highly emotional day...

aww :hugs: lol yeh that was sad :frown: no more hot ryan anymore haha ...

but whitneys nails ruined the scene
As soon as Whitney was about to chuck that bracelet, knew Ryan would stop her but decent exit for Ryan, glad they ended on it on a emotional note rather than discarding him. But, Dot's sister sure as hell has dropped everything immediatly to join her sister in Walford, doesn't she have loose ends to tie up in Southend lol. Next week's EE don't look great either

Spoiler

Original post by BenjyK
Why did anyone have to die anyway? Couldnt they swim?

And why did noone jump in after them aswell? If there was a chance he couldve died i wouldve been straight in there, instead of sobbing on the pier...

The number of people who die after jumping into water to save people is ridiculously high. And often the person they're trying to save ends up surviving which is pretty tragic.

Unless you're a trained lifeguard you should never really jump in to save somebody. You're much better off throwing a flotation device, which actually, I'm almost certain there would've been on the pier pretty close by now that I think about it. But yeah, the advice is to never go in unless you're trained or a very, very competent swimmer.

Just sayin'.
Reply 296
What's up with the influx of slaggy pensioners? Tanya's mother, now Rose. It's not nice to watch.
Why is Bobby upset with Ian? Was he always? Also, when Whitney was chatting with that guy in the doorway the microphone made them sound all weird and tinny :/
Wait, whos Mandy?
Reply 299
Original post by pesky pete
Wait, whos Mandy?

Yeah I thought that. Isn't that Samantha? Or the person who used to play her.

Quick Reply