The Student Room Group

Student Finance - Notification of Entitlement Letter

Hi All,

Does anyone have any idea why I have received four notification of entitlement letters that are all exactly the same?

Also it keeps saying on my account on the changes history the SFE/Authority has made a change and every time a change is logged, I receive a notification of entitlement letter, but nothing is being changed within my account??

Is there a problem with my account, can anyone explain why this is happening?

Thanks in advance

Gav
Reply 1
Probably just an error in there system or something, wouldnt worry about it. just regard the latest letter you have received.
Original post by gavfa
Hi All,

Does anyone have any idea why I have received four notification of entitlement letters that are all exactly the same?

Also it keeps saying on my account on the changes history the SFE/Authority has made a change and every time a change is logged, I receive a notification of entitlement letter, but nothing is being changed within my account??

Is there a problem with my account, can anyone explain why this is happening?

Thanks in advance

Gav

It may be an administrative issue. It may be that they have changed something and changed it again. Either way, just count the last one as the one that has all the up to date info. Keep the other three though, just in case they are needed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending