The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University applicants thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by -aimz
I think Cardiff is actually one of the best for accommodation, it's so much better than many other places I've seen on open days etc. Also I might try and make a video of my Taly Court room this week if any of you are interested!

Thank you!! That puts my mind at rest :redface:
And that'd be greAt! :biggrin:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
I got an email earlier saying the application process for accommodation is open and for me to log on. However, they never sent me log-in info so I've e-mailed them. :biggrin:
Reply 1082
Original post by welshfrankie
I got an email earlier saying the application process for accommodation is open and for me to log on. However, they never sent me log-in info so I've e-mailed them. :biggrin:

I can confirm this!

My predicament has been solved as Senghennydd court ensuite is only post graduate this year :frown:
Original post by AmberCD
Hey, do you know when do we get the forms and stuff for picking accommodation?:smile:

wooo accommodation choices are now up online at cardiff sims
you should have got an email
x
Reply 1084
Original post by rachbeanz
wooo accommodation choices are now up online at cardiff sims
you should have got an email
x

Yes just got it, exciting stuff :smile:
Reply 1085
Just put Cardiff as my insurance on my UCAS form =]
If I don't make the grades for Leeds I'll still be happy, I loved Cardiff! :biggrin:
they accepted me !!!!
Reply 1087
Just to confirm that I've also had the email and the accommodation application is, in fact, open from today :eek:

I've already sent mine off :biggrin: So hopefully I won't miss my offer (apparently if they do but still let you in your application is processed after those who met/exceeded their offers :s-smilie:) and will get in to one of my top choices :colone:
Reply 1088
Just sent mine off. Got an unconditional from Cardiff so I better get in Taly South!
Reply 1089
Original post by jon the red
they accepted me !!!!

Congrats mate! I'll probably see you in CS next year then!
Reply 1090
Accommodation application submitted!

A word of advice, every time I tried to submit the application on Firefox on my mac it came up with an error. So use safari.
Original post by Karm
Congrats mate! I'll probably see you in CS next year then!

yeah awsome dude! couldn't believe it when she said in the interview that they'll be offering me a place, I was like :O haha
Reply 1092
Ta-da, a terrible video of Taly Court accommodation :smile:
[video="youtube_share;saGtSgMxV1M"]http://youtu.be/saGtSgMxV1M[/video]
Reply 1093
Original post by -aimz

Wow, that's actually really helpful, thank you! Glad I put it down as my second choice now :biggrin: it's a lot bigger than I thought it would be. How many people are in a flat?
Anyone going to that open day on Monday?
Original post by Karm
Wow, that's actually really helpful, thank you! Glad I put it down as my second choice now :biggrin: it's a lot bigger than I thought it would be. How many people are in a flat?

Original post by -aimz

If all goes to plan, I'll be living there :'( :biggrin:
Reply 1096
was it blackberry on ur desk? :P

Edit:

I guess I'll go for the court ;D
Reply 1097
Original post by Karm

No problem! I'm sharing with 4 other people - 2 boys and 2 girls :smile:
Reply 1098
Original post by -aimz
No problem! I'm sharing with 4 other people - 2 boys and 2 girls :smile:

Awesome thank you! September can't come soon enough :biggrin:
Reply 1099
umm, last night I got an offer from University of Sussex.. it took me a while to make a decision but Cardiff University is my insurance... I hope it is a good decision.

Quick Reply

Latest