The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Looking for flatmates

I'm currently a 2nd year student studying computer science at Cardiff uni. My current flat mates are either not living in Cardiff next year or at a different property, due to financial trouble and a change of university.

Unfortunately this puts me in a situation where I have nowhere and no one to live with next year.

Is anyone on here looking for a house next year and needs an extra house mate to fill up the house?
Reply 1
Hello! Are you in the computer gaming society by any chance...? (sorry, just wondered since you do computer science)

My Boyfriend is actually looking for a flat for next year and hes in his first year doing Human Geography but his friends all seem to have found places and i go off on a placement in July so he is pretty much in the same situation as you. I can see if hes interested in looking for a place with you..?
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Also looking for people to live with, plans for next year have fallen through and everyone seems to be sorted out already.

If interested send me a message.
Reply 3
I'd be onboard with that, so please feel free to PM me. Cheers
Reply 4
I failed my 2nd year last year and all my mates are now graduating this year so Im needing a place to live next year aswell. PM me if interested. also a leeds lad
Original post by Arron17
I'm currently a 2nd year student studying computer science at Cardiff uni. My current flat mates are either not living in Cardiff next year or at a different property, due to financial trouble and a change of university.

Unfortunately this puts me in a situation where I have nowhere and no one to live with next year.

Is anyone on here looking for a house next year and needs an extra house mate to fill up the house?

Hey guys, Im an 2nd year engineering student at cardiff university. Me and my mates have found a place in roath for 225pm, available from 1st of july. Its less than 10 minutes walk from cardiff engin school. We are urgently looking for the 4th person. PM me or message me on fb [Mod note: Email removed, please use private messages to exchange contact details].

Cheers
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending