The Student Room Group

Mass Effect Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I Kant Spall

Spoiler

That's one way of doing it. :lol:
Can I just say I appreciate all the spoiler tags here. I'm not being sarcastic, I really do. Over at the BioWare forums they be spewing out major spoilers in plain sight in what is meant to be a strictly no-spoilers forum. Seriously pretty much every thread has a spoiler of some kind in it. Useless!
No idea if this should be a spoiler or not, but it's in there just in case. It's about the endings.

Article:

Spoiler

There's no new endings. Ray Muzyka has said they're listening to feedback and there will be expansion to provide more closure. IGN's title is a complete exaggeration.
I got a feeling it will just be an extended cut-scene showing the other characters such as Wrex and such...

Spoiler

Don't read unless you have completed the mission Priority: Tuchanka

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by cakefish
Can I just say I appreciate all the spoiler tags here. I'm not being sarcastic, I really do. Over at the BioWare forums they be spewing out major spoilers in plain sight in what is meant to be a strictly no-spoilers forum. Seriously pretty much every thread has a spoiler of some kind in it. Useless!

BSN won't let you post in the Spoilers forum if you don't have a registered copy of ME3. A lot of fans have returned their game or deregistered it in protest at the ending, so they are no longer allowed to post there and have therefore taken to the No Spoilers forum to complain. It's crappy for the fans who are still playing through though, I agree.

Original post by NorwichtoBristol
No idea if this should be a spoiler or not, but it's in there just in case. It's about the endings.

Article:

Spoiler

PR speak - they clarified on Twitter that they're not changing the endings. If anything, there may be some future DLC.. But I doubt it. Probably just a blog post saying "you guys are so stupid here is what happened".

Original post by NathanW18

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by alawhisp
BSN won't let you post in the Spoilers forum if you don't have a registered copy of ME3. A lot of fans have returned their game or deregistered it in protest at the ending, so they are no longer allowed to post there and have therefore taken to the No Spoilers forum to complain. It's crappy for the fans who are still playing through though, I agree.

PR speak - they clarified on Twitter that they're not changing the endings. If anything, there may be some future DLC.. But I doubt it. Probably just a blog post saying "you guys are so stupid here is what happened".

Spoiler

What were the twitter posts??? I was feeling hopeful but you are making me scared again :frown:

PAX in april is when they will announce something, that is when we will know either way. All I want is a damned epilogue. I can swallow the crapness of the ending so long as they explain the state I left the universe in.
Original post by G8D
Why do you guys like Mordin so much? He died during the suicide mission for me and I felt nothing.

He's a character most gamers can relate to or, perhaps more appropriately, want to relate to. A brilliant scientist that, although can work effectively in a team, prefers to be left alone. Mordin has a quirky charm and gets respected by those who know him but scoffed by most for being misunderstood. You'll probably find that a high percentage of players who romanced Tali will also say that Mordin is one of their favorite characters. Why? They're introverted gamers who seek out characters that somewhat resemble themselves.
Original post by I Kant Spall
He's a character most gamers can relate to or, perhaps more appropriately, want to relate to. A brilliant scientist that, although can work effectively in a team, prefers to be left alone. Mordin has a quirky charm and gets respected by those who know him but scoffed by most for being misunderstood. You'll probably find that a high percentage of players who romanced Tali will also say that Mordin is one of their favorite characters. Why? They're introverted gamers who seek out characters that somewhat resemble themselves.

and he sings. awesomely :biggrin:
Original post by G8D
Why do you guys like Mordin so much? He died during the suicide mission for me and I felt nothing.

He's just adorable. Not my favourite character, but still a good one.

Spoiler

Different strokes for different folks I suppose - I really dislike Ashley (hence she always dies in my saves) and Miranda is pretty "meh" to me.. Bitches with daddy issues :rolleyes:

Original post by LiveFastDieYoung
What were the twitter posts??? I was feeling hopeful but you are making me scared again :frown:

PAX in april is when they will announce something, that is when we will know either way. All I want is a damned epilogue. I can swallow the crapness of the ending so long as they explain the state I left the universe in.

I don't know now - that Twitter account is updated every 2 seconds and the post was yesterday, and the BSN forums are completely swamped, so I can't find it. Changing the endings completely would be too much of a concession and admission of fault, anyway.. It's likely we'll just get what they consider to be "closure", maybe in the form of playable DLC (this is unlikely unless it was planned prior to release, note they keep referring to not compromising their "artistic vision") or in the form of an explanation (extra dialogue, maybe).
Original post by alawhisp

Spoiler

Spoiler

It's difficult to choose a favorite character, because there's a couple that I really like. If I had to choose, I think I'd go for Tali.
Original post by G8D
Tali didn't really have much of an impact on me either.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Tali. <3
Original post by NathanW18

Spoiler

Tali. <3

Pfft, keep it within your race. No need for human-alien interbreeding. :pierre:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Pfft, keep it within your race. No need to for human-alien interbreeding. :pierre:

But its okay to go for the gay scene? :pierre:
Original post by chancellorroberts
But its okay to go for the gay scene? :pierre:

I couldn't possibly make a comment except to say I don't swing that way. Female humans 4 lyf. :pierre:

Sod that! Imma get meh some blue babiessss!

Creepy black-eyed nookie and biotic lube ftw!!!!!

If she's good enough for Shepard, she's good enough for me!

I can't resist that accent.

Quick Reply

Latest