The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by marmalady
Negged for giving someone some friendly advice? Hoping that was one of the random/phantom neggers and not one of you lovely folk!

Pos repped to even it out a bit :hugs:

----

Having an 'eat everything' day :s-smilie: I blame having a small lunch - had half a carton of soup and a mini submarine roll, which is about half of what I'd normally have, and it's just led to constant snacking all afternoon. Most of it has been ok stuff (apart from a small jam tart) but it's still not ideal.

Possibly going to run again tomorrow morning. My boyfriend is coming up, but I have no idea what time he's getting here. If it's not too early/I don't wake up too late, I'll try and fit in a short run and/or some sprints.
Original post by Stir fried Giblets
Ive been waiting for ages to +rep you :frown: and now i finally could my fat fingers accidentally pressed neg on my touch screen FFUUUUUU :angry:

Oh man! Wish I'd seen this earlier. I feel really bad for complaining about it now! :colondollar:

Flo: Thanks! I'm also having an 'eat everything' day -went for a 4 hour hike earlier with my family and since got home have just had an insatiable hunger! Well over on my calories but will be back to it tomorrow.
(edited 11 years ago)
Do any of you have running/gym tops with a built in sports bra? Can you recommend any? I had a SportJock one that was amazing, but they're a bit pricey for me to get another, and I can only find the bra part online, not the powervest or whatever it was called. Bought a Karrimor one today cos it was in the sale, but there's no support whatsoever :frown:
Negged for giving someone some friendly advice? Hoping that was one of the random/phantom neggers and not one of you lovely folk!

Probably the neg was for something else you post in another forum discussion or an argument you had on a post with an idiot who thinks they know it all. Usually so that you don't know its them who negged you they come on here find a random post and neg you. Basically they are chickens who hides behind neg reps.

Would have pos rep you but I couldn't :frown:
Original post by Chrisateen
Probably the neg was for something else you post in another forum discussion or an argument you had on a post with an idiot who thinks they know it all. Usually so that you don't know its them who negged you they come on here find a random post and neg you. Basically they are chickens who hides behind neg reps.

Would have pos rep you but I couldn't :frown:

It was actually me with my fat fingers accidentally pressing neg on my phone's touchscreen :sad: but nice theory! :colondollar:
Had a good day calorie wise, but for some reason feeling sooooo irritable and agitated! I don't know if it's spending too much time with my mother today :rolleyes: or because I haven't worked out. I thought seeing as I ran quite a lot yesterday it was probably wise to have today as my rest day, but I don't half feel grumpy!

Hope to start tomorrow off with the gym (if it's open) or hill sprints, and fingers crossed the mood will disappear.

On another note; I bought some oats today. Any tasty recommendations for them? :biggrin:
Original post by Yellow-nutshell
On another note; I bought some oats today. Any tasty recommendations for them? :biggrin:

Oats with natural yoghurt and honey! :drool:
Oats with natural yoghurt and honey! :drool:

That does sound good! And I already have both of those :biggrin:

I've somehow ended up watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4hfLK66WlZY and other wisdom tooth vids. I think mine will be coming out, but I hope I think I'm a wizard! Definitely made me lol!
The no sugar thing was going so well...until my sister randomly popped over because she went shopping and thought she'd bring me back millies cookies that she knows I luurrrvveee. As my big sister, she spoils me rotten..no really. One time we were on the phone and I told her I was hungry...next thing I know, she was at my door with a plate of pasta even though I'm a grown up now!! I love her and hate her all at the same time! Saved one though for when I really want it...I'm thinking this weekend. Normally I would have thought sod it, I've ruined it now but I shall continue to keep battling my sugar addiction despite masses and masses of chocolate in the house, including two huuuggeee dairy milks in the fridge.
Original post by Yellow-nutshell
Had a good day calorie wise, but for some reason feeling sooooo irritable and agitated! I don't know if it's spending too much time with my mother today :rolleyes: or because I haven't worked out. I thought seeing as I ran quite a lot yesterday it was probably wise to have today as my rest day, but I don't half feel grumpy!

Hope to start tomorrow off with the gym (if it's open) or hill sprints, and fingers crossed the mood will disappear.

Sliced banana and blueberries/blackberries/strawberries....mmmmmmmm. Grated almonds are good on top of that too:tongue:
Lost another 1lb this week. :biggrin:
It was actually me with my fat fingers accidentally pressing neg on my phone's touchscreen :sad: but nice theory! :colondollar:

Oh :colondollar:
Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well, I've MIA for a while, kind of of lost my mojo after my birthday, buuuut I weighed myself again today for the first time in a few weeks and I've lost another 4.6lbs, bringing me up to 28.9 total, that's 2 stone!!! It's exactly the lift I needed to remotivate myself!!

So I'm back and despite being busy I'm going to try and come on here more regularly. I've caught up with most of the posts I missed and it sounds like you guys are still doing so well, keep it up!!!
Reply 1913
I have my first driving lesson today and I'm feeling so nervous :colondollar: Don't know how much I'm gonna be eating this morning actually because I feel quite sick :s-smilie: Hopefully should be quite a good Easter weekend though as I resisted buying myself an Easter egg, so I have no chocolate! Just hope I don't start to feel sorry for myself on Easter Sunday at the thought of everyone else eating chocolate, and make something naughty! haha. Lost 1lb this week also.
I knew this was gonna happen! Went to a sleepover last night and ended up eating some diced garlic chicken and four slices of cheese pizza *sigh* I don't think I went completely over MFP goal because we went iceskating buuttt I logged 3 of those slices for today because it was after midnight. Which means I've eaten 480 odd of my calories for today :frown:

Today is weigh-in day too! D: So I dunno whether to just not have breakfast or lunch bbuutt I know it's bad! >< I'm so torn. I should've just avoided the situation in the first place and not eaten the pizza!!

Oh and I fell off the 30DS wagon two days ago. :angry: So disappointed in myself right now.
(edited 11 years ago)
Bah I just got negged for my last post which was just to say I was weighing myself today?!

Anyway, I lost 1lb. I know it's still a loss and it's still positive but I am a teeny bit disappointed after all the walking I did and I was really good all week. But maybe it will show up next week?
Just been through the last few pages pos repping everyone I could to balance things out.

Today I woke up at about 5 with horrendous stomach pain/feeling sick. Thankfully managed to get back to sleep and woken up now with it being a lot less horrendous, but still there. Not sure if it's a food intolerance (had something with soya in for the first time yesterday) or stomach ulcer (feels acidy) or what. Going to try to get through the day as normal food-wise and see if anything triggers it again... then go to the doctor next week if it doesn't' clear up! It's a pain, but something similar happened to me last year and it was actually the kick up the bum my diet needed - forced me to think more carefully about what I was putting in my mouth and eating much more healthily.
Original post by haz220807
Bah I just got negged for my last post which was just to say I was weighing myself today?!

Anyway, I lost 1lb. I know it's still a loss and it's still positive but I am a teeny bit disappointed after all the walking I did and I was really good all week. But maybe it will show up next week?

I'm always getting negged on here for no reason at all. At least if someone wants to neg rep a person at least do it for a valid reason.

Just been through the last few pages pos repping everyone I could to balance things out.

Today I woke up at about 5 with horrendous stomach pain/feeling sick. Thankfully managed to get back to sleep and woken up now with it being a lot less horrendous, but still there. Not sure if it's a food intolerance (had something with soya in for the first time yesterday) or stomach ulcer (feels acidy) or what. Going to try to get through the day as normal food-wise and see if anything triggers it again... then go to the doctor next week if it doesn't' clear up! It's a pain, but something similar happened to me last year and it was actually the kick up the bum my diet needed - forced me to think more carefully about what I was putting in my mouth and eating much more healthily.

Aw sorry about the stomach ache. I usually tend to get it as well when I eat something new or something I haven't had for a long time. Hopefully you will feel back to your usual self today :smile:
Original post by *GoLdSeQuIn*
Sliced banana and blueberries/blackberries/strawberries....mmmmmmmm. Grated almonds are good on top of that too:tongue:

Will add it to my list to try!

My weigh in is tomorrow, but reading everyone losing this week is making me want to hop on now! I've worked quite hard this week I feel. Currently having some porridge and will be tackling hill sprints later :colone:

E:WAHHHH! I'm so excited! I've measured myself instead of weighing, and i haven't taken them since I started. I've lost 2 inches off my hips and thighs, 1 inch off my waist and 1.5 inches off my arms. Yayyyy! :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Just weighed myself and ive lost another pound! I am now 9 stone 13 pounds. :biggrin: i lost 2 pounds in two weeks buutt i did put some on during that time so ive actually lost 3 pounds this week :eek:

Oh and also IM A HEALTHY BMI!!!

So happy right now