The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Can't decide on Accomidation

Hi! I recently firmed my offer to study BA Drama at QM (woo) and now I'm just having a look for accommodation.

I've singled out, Beaumont Court, Creed Court and Feilden House but I can't decide between the three. Does anyone have any advice or reviews of the different accommodations?

Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by BoyGhost
Hi! I recently firmed my offer to study BA Drama at QM (woo) and now I'm just having a look for accommodation.

I've singled out, Beaumont Court, Creed Court and Feilden House but I can't decide between the three. Does anyone have any advice or reviews of the different accommodations?

Thank you!

Good evening! Unfortunately, you cannot choose the halls. You should follow the link that the uni sent you regarding accommodation and notice that the only thing that you are able to choose is the price range. The first two are en-suite standard and therefore more expensive than the last one which is en-suite economy but by choosing en-suite economy you might as well get into Pooley House(the same with en-suite standard-you can get into Lynden). I'm sorry to bring bad news!:P
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Pooley and Fielden seem fun places to live and spend your time, so my choices were en-suite standart, premium and economy. But if you are looking for peace France House is a good option. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by BoyGhost

Thank you!

pretty sure creed is for postgrads? :P
Hello!

Is there any way I can view the different types of accommodation aka the price range? I can't find any up to date pictures on QMUL. :/
Original post by theracinghammock
Hello!

Is there any way I can view the different types of accommodation aka the price range? I can't find any up to date pictures on QMUL. :/

The price for en suite standard is going to be £130 per week. As for the rooms, I doubt they have changed, they have room tours on their official website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending