The Student Room Group

AQA French Listening 14th May

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SarahLucyx
Was the steak overcooked? Also there is a massive debate at my school between furniture shop and factory for that stupid question!

furniture shop!
Reply 41
Original post by myyrealname
furniture shop!

eek i put factory!!!
Reply 42
Original post by Allie J
My class all hated it so I so hope the boundaries are low. How are you all feeling about the reading on...Thursday I believe?

I tend to do better at readings so I am slightly more confident, I just hope it isn't quite as harsh as the listening!
Reply 43
I just realised I put the wrong answer down, oh my god...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 44
i put factory too haha, no idea at all.
Reply 45
I'm sure it was factory. The mention of shop was because the beds he tests get sent to shops and hotels?
Reply 46
I put factory too
I put factory becuase I thought said he sold beds to shops and hotels :/
Reply 48
Original post by myyrealname
i put pessimistic.. massive guess tho hehee :colondollar:

I put optimistic hehe, massive guess too. At least one of us must be right! :biggrin:
Reply 49
I put optimistic!
Reply 50
What about that girl who works in an information office (think her name was Anne-Marie)? What did you put for that one? :s-smilie:
I put optimistic but not too confident, it just seemed to fit.
Reply 52
For the Furniture Shop/Factory debate I put factory, because I think he did mention 'magasin' unless I'm thinking of a different question, and he also mentioned hotel, but at the beginning it said he worked for an 'entreprise' I think :s-smilie: Which I would guess to mean company, and I think they were selling the beds to the furniture shops and factories. And also for the Optimistic/Solar Panel one, I said that she was optimistic, because she said she was certain there could be change or something, not too sure, just what I thought, probably wrong :tongue:
For the steak one I got "trop dure" so I got too hard... you know like from hard drugs are les drogues dures... so yeah I think it was overcooked/too hard.
I put factory as well, he sold them to furniture shops for his company I think?
The camping and girlfriend boyfriend relationship one was hard :/
Oh well guess we'll see in August..:smile:
Reply 54
Yes, so glad i put optimistic now! :biggrin:
Original post by neekz
I put for that one that he liked his job seeing as he wasnt a sales assistant and only worked in november and december but seriously where did the guy workk??? furniture shop or factory?

I said that he worked for a Furniture Store that sold beds and sofas to hotels, he was in charge of making people had a "tranquil nights sleep".
Reply 56
Did anyone do foundation? Because that's the one I did :colondollar:

I'm doing higher reading though :tongue:
Reply 57
I put the steak was tough!!!:s-smilie:
For the Solar Panel one:

I put that the government is doing little to promote renewable energy (its not a priority)
also that she was pessimistic because she was saying she was certain that the planet was going to suffer because of not using renewable energy
Reply 59
I put the steak was rare because it said saignant or something like that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending