The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Picture/Chat Thread

I'm surprised there isn't already one, and I like to know what people look like, plus then we can play TSR member Safari when we get there (yes, I know I'm tragic)

So I'll start and update in this first post if it takes off, it not, I'll just go to the corner and cry. Can you say say what you'll be studying as well and I'll try and seperate the pics into Departments/Subjects when there are a few more. Should keep 'The Politics 4' happy :p:
WARNING: IF YOU POST AN EXCESSIVE AMOUNT OF PICS, I'M ONLY GOING TO LINK UP TO 2 OF THEM, MOST LIKELY THE WORST 2. THE VICTORY JAMES AND WEDNESBURYWENCH TAKE NOTE :p:

MEDICINE
wednesburywench
wednesburywench
Dr SS Lecter
stressed_eric
stressed_eric

POLITICS
rosieposy87
rosieposy87
the victory james
the victory james on the right
rui
rui

LAW
Profesh
Profesh
*mims*
*mims*
ciara

VIROLOGY WITH IMMUNOLOGY
The Mudman
The Mudman

ENGLISH
Apricot Fairy
Apricot Fairy
suga_fly_77
suga_fly_77

PHILOSOPHY
organised_choas
organised_choas

LANGUAGES
Johnny French and Russian
rxbeef German and Spanish
fuglyduckling
fuglyduckling

MUSIC
Angelharpist
Angelharpist

GEOLOGY
straas
straas

Scroll to see replies

well im already here, but thought id post some photos of random events to let you guys know what you have to look forward to!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
:toofunny:

Two of the scariest photos I've ever seen! What the hell's going on with the rugby thing? And all those staring oompa loompas... *shudders*
well the oompa loompas are the medics netball team initiations in weatherspoons, and the men are the medics rugby players also on initiations. And the bus is...well on the bus we see how many ppl we can fit on the back seat! good fun, ill miss the bus next year. erm..the last one is from the hiatt baker ball...watchin the sun come up on the hill. The one of the devil is me....rather drunk at 8pm!oh dear oh dear
yes and the netball team ie- us had to eat the bananas...eek
Reply 6
the oompa loompa pic rocks :cool:

I'm afraid I'll have to put the pic of you in the first post so everyone gets a good look :p:
How drunk? lol

This was the best-looking photo of me I could find. :cool:
oh dear did you have to put that one there lol. how drunk, i duno, thats wat freshers week does to you, altho...now my tolerance is through the roof, every week we drink about 14 units on a night out...thats normal for us. quite worrying really. lol
Reply 9
Im afraid I did :p:
Reply 10
See facebook for various embarssing photos... :biggrin:
Reply 11
I don't have facebook :frown:
you will when you come to uni. its funny when you pull someone when your out, and the next day theyve added you to face book. however its not funny when your friends like to take pictures of you pulling, and stick them on facebook for all to see!
Reply 13
For (additional) future reference:
im sure ill be tagging along to some freshers events, seeing as my birthday is on the 3rd october, check out the new 'talent' haha
Reply 15
wednesburywench
you will when you come to uni. its funny when you pull someone when your out, and the next day theyve added you to face book. however its not funny when your friends like to take pictures of you pulling, and stick them on facebook for all to see!

I'm planning on being a good boy at University :angel:
Reply 16
Here you all go:

1) Not a big fan of this photo but it's the only one where I'm alone on this computer
2) Me and some of my best friends, I'm on the right

Can' help feeling vaguely nervous about putting up pics on the internet - going against all safety guidelines - what a rebel! :p:
BIG. Mistake... :ninja:

:p: Kidding! As a matter of interest, whos is the Elvis poster?
I have very few pictures of me on my own. So just ignore the shifty looking characters I call friends and look for the skinny long haired kid.

Yup that's a skirt in the last pic...I can't really defend that in any way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending