The Student Room Group
either they deleted you or they left facebook, do they exist on FB still?
maybe its a temporary error
Reply 2
Most likely they've deleted you, though you can always change your password if you're doubtful.
Sometimes FB delete accounts for random reasons, or if theyre doing maintance they might not show up, its unlikely a whole bunch of people would have gone thru the effort to remove u
Reply 4
They probably have had their account disabled or something.
Reply 5
a buddy of mine sisnt on ym friends list anymore but hes on others peoples friends lists

it says i have to send him a freidn request to view his profile Grrr
Reply 6
it depends check usin ur email and c whether the person hasnt deactivated there account
Reply 7
Yusuf.T
a buddy of mine sisnt on ym friends list anymore but hes on others peoples friends lists

it says i have to send him a freidn request to view his profile Grrr

Well he's obviously deleted you :p:
Reply 8
becky.fm
Well he's obviously deleted you :p:

LOL arent u a lil bitch ehh!!! me and him went clubbin the other week WHY WOULD HE DELETE ME!!
* Ooo i have an idea now.. post this problem in the H&R section, make in anon and contempate suicidal thoughts.. that seems like what everyone else in the H&R section does
Reply 9
Yusuf.T
LOL arent u a lil bitch ehh!!! me and him went clubbin the other week WHY WOULD HE DELETE ME!!
* Ooo i have an idea now.. post this problem in the H&R section, make in anon and contempate suicidal thoughts.. that seems like what everyone else in the H&R section does

*blink* That seemed to be something of an over reaction...

If he is a great 'buddy' then maybe he deleted you by accident? :smile: Just add him again.
Reply 10
Peanut42
*blink* That seemed to be something of an over reaction...

If he is a great 'buddy' then maybe he deleted you by accident? :smile: Just add him again.

duhh the overreaction was intended.. all in the spirit of the H&R section and all
and hes in bosnia atm he goes there very summer and he doesnt have the net there so im a friend request when he gets back.
I think this just happens when people's profiles are down for maintenance. It told me I had to add friends I'd already had but then they showed up back to normal a couple of hours later.
Reply 12
Yusuf.T
duhh the overreaction was intended.. all in the spirit of the H&R section and all
and hes in bosnia atm he goes there very summer and he doesnt have the net there so im a friend request when he gets back.

Right...Cool.

And OP, I agree with everyone else about it being maintenance or whatever. I think I saw something on fb the other day about them updating the site? :confused: I could be wrong though.
They might have deleted you.
Reply 14
They either deleted you or deactivated their accounts.
Reply 15
My friend added me back now.

I had this situation a few times (another friend). I added him back on my list, and he accpeted it. Later on, he deleted me, I add him back again, and he ignore my request to add him again.

Surely, he can't forget he is my friend. O well...
Are they also disappearing in real life?