The Student Room Group

Should I hire a prostitute?

My face is among the ugliest in the planet - I'm overweight, slouched, have the social skills of a gnat and there is nothing good about me.

I'm one of these people that you call "incel"- involuntary celibates. I'm never going to get a girl to come within a foot of me at this rate, let alone lose my virginity.

I've been told that when you lose it you get a massive confidence boost and you can start getting luckier.

That, combined with plastic surgery on my face, will allow me to be a little happier in my life.

So how about a prostitute? Only £150 for an hour and probably quite fun.

What do you think?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Oh come on 'mirin?', you're not that bad
Reply 2
"I lost my virginity to a prostitute. It was awesome!"

is a sentence you will never hear.
save your money and do it the proper way, go out on the pull, im sure theres some one out there
Reply 4
There's lots of hideous drunk women out there. Jus sayin.....
Reply 5
Buy a russian wife mail order...may cost more up front But its a better deal over the long term.

Go to your bank and get a loan if your stuggling for money I guess.
Reply 6
This.

But yes, after seeing all these threads on TSR I have come to one inevitable conclusion - it's best to answer yes.

So yes, get a prostitute. Fumble around for five to ten minutes and pay the goddamn money. Try to enjoy yourself.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
Definitely. It's the only right course of action.
And then what? Sleeping with a hole for hire isnt going to turn around your success with women, if they ever find out it will most likely make it worse. Get your lazy ass in a gym, look after yourself, make your life fulfilling and attractive and work for what you want.
If you want...
Reply 10
£150?!?!?!

Daylight robbery mate.
I am 27 and I am virgin and happy about it. I have very good looks and I know I can attract many girls. However, I waited for the right girl and now we are engaged and happy. That's how it should work IMO. Urghhh Arabic culture :tongue:
1. get to a gym asap
2. stand up straight
3. eat well/drink less/drink lots of water
4. get a good facial regime if you have bad skin

dont expect to go out and meet a nice girl in a club, cos it is all about looks and cheap thrills.

Join some clubs/societies, get a hobbie that will attract girls like rugby ( that way you could say your face is messed up due to a rugby related incident lol) or play the drums in a band or something that just shows you are passionate about something and don't just sit on your arse feeling sorry for yourself playing COD all day.

Concentrate on you and being happy with yourself, only then can you start even thinking about gilrs and relationships.
having sex with a prostitute isnt going to transform you into some sex god.

p.s you can tell your quite witty from your post. girls like funny boys, making her laugh is important. I have hot girlfriends who go out with unattractive guys who are funny or really nice or really talented at something.

good luck. and don't put yourslef down so much, looks arent everything.
One word: No.
Reply 14
£150!?!?

Get yourself down to Essex mate, the girls down there will get their knickers off for you in exchange for a few Bacardi Breezers.
Original post by Rybee
£150!?!?

Get yourself down to Essex mate, the girls down there will get their knickers off for you in exchange for a few Bacardi Breezers.

What do Essex girls use their knickers for?

To keep their feet warm :biggrin:
Reply 16
Original post by imperial maniac
What do Essex girls use their knickers for?

To keep their feet warm :biggrin:

Aaah run out of +rep!
Reply 17
I don't see how going to the gym would work... girls obviously don't see your body until you take your shirt off.

I'm not so overweight it's obvious with my shirt on - my BMI is about 23.
Original post by Anonymous
My face is among the ugliest in the planet - I'm overweight, slouched, have the social skills of a gnat and there is nothing good about me.

I'm one of these people that you call "incel"- involuntary celibates. I'm never going to get a girl to come within a foot of me at this rate, let alone lose my virginity.

What do you think?

You sound like the average TSR user to me tbh :holmes:

:ahee:
going to the gym is going to boot your energy levels, make you generally fitter and make you happier. you may even meet some nice girls there.

Latest