The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr Smurf
She is an average looking girl. Nothing special at all.

Oh my... O.o She is Hot!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Deyesy
Wow. No offence but if she's average...I feel sorry for any girls you meet :yes:

Original post by RDavies93
Oh my, I must be absolutely horrific looking if she is only Average... O.o She is Hot!

Actually I see better looking girls than her on a regular basis. She is just hugely overrated.
Well, on that, mind-blowing note. I am going to sleep. Because I have to work tomorrow. Among other things.

Goodnight!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 6203
Actually I see better looking girls than her on a regular basis. She is just hugely overrated.

Oh I feel for the girls you meet.

I know probably 2 girls that are 'better' looking than her. Good friends with both of them aswell :tongue:

Well, on that, mind-blowing note. I am going to sleep. Because I have to work tomorrow. Among other things.

Goodnight!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleep well Rachel!

This.

The only reason she gets any attention is because she was in Harry Potter. :tongue:
Reply 6205
Original post by Spontogical
This.

The only reason she gets any attention is because she was in Harry Potter. :tongue:

I agree. She's attractive, but she wouldn't be near my top ten most attractive women.

Agreed.

And she's a bitch apparently, but I have already told that story when I pointed out before that she is not hot.
Original post by mia )
lolz since when have you been a comic genius :mmm:

night x

Such talk is treason in some counties.
Original post by Jaydiee
Why, is it making you feel uncomfortable after you've probably moaned about me to others :rolleyes:

I'm a nice person, what can I say :smug:

:love:

As for moaning, how wrong you are.
Original post by Deyesy
Mia's turned into a female version of morris. No joke.

My army is picking up pace...:colone:

Indeed.
Original post by Psyk
I agree. She's attractive, but she wouldn't be near my top ten most attractive women.

If I had to compile a list of attractive women, there would be no celebrity involvement.

Totally agree.

morris, why wouldn't your list include any celebrities?
Original post by Deyesy
No Nicola this evening :holmes:

Someone clearly missed me. :tongue:
Original post by Stray_talk

morris, why wouldn't your list include any celebrities?

Because I don't fancy any? There is a very limited look when it comes to celeb land. People seem slightly brainwashed into what passes for 'hot'. Not that I mind...more of the genuinely good looking peeps for moi :smug:
Yep.

But, I am sure there are other fish in the sea, they may never make the cut, but all I can do is try to fill this hole in my heart.

:jumphug:
Original post by morris743
Because I don't fancy any? There is a very limited look when it comes to celeb land. People seem slightly brainwashed into what passes for 'hot'. Not that I mind...more of the genuinely good looking peeps for moi :smug:

That's generalising quite a bit. Celebrities are people like you or me, who just happen to be famous.
Original post by Stray_talk
That's generalising quite a bit. Celebrities are people like you or me, who just happen to be famous.

lol somewhat ironic telling that to me but ok...
She is an average looking girl. Nothing special at all.

Completely agree with you, Emma Watson is nothing to the beauty of the Eastern Europeans :u:
Reply 6219
i think emma watson's pretty...just thought i'd add my opinion :tongue:

Latest