The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

need a house in NOTTINGHAM next year......fast.......fast....... ..FAST!!!

hi guys i just finished my exams and me and 2 friends are planning on sharing a house for next year....only problem-its getting too late and one of the guys im planning to share with is not even in the nottingham campus but abroad.

Should i just ignore them and get my own house share at this time or does anyone have any miracle solution e.g a house they know by friends or word of mouth?

EDIT:also im leaving in 3 days!!!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Does that mean there is only two of you? Because I have a twin studio flat in BGP that I don't want anymore and it's for two people and cheaper than a lot of the other options because you're sharing bills with the other person :redface:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Zizou91
Does that mean there is only two of you? Because I have a twin studio flat in BGP that I don't want anymore and it's for two people and cheaper than a lot of the other options because you're sharing bills with the other person :redface:

im interested
Reply 3
That's good to know. So is there two of you? Let me know if you come to a decision :smile: private message me if you like xxx

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4
Also check out the Unipol Nottingham student-student noticeboards - lots of adverts on there! :smile:

http://www.unipol.org.uk/nottingham/IFS/House_hunting/noticeboard.asp

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending