The Student Room Group

Penis to Girls - Sexy or Gross?

Poll

Penis to look at Gross or Sexy?

This question is a girls only discussion so guys plz look from the sidelines lol. It is a them in some of the posts I have read on here so I thought I would set up a poll to see if other girls find penises gross or sexy. For me i find them to be gross when they are soft and floppy and i only find penises sexy to look at when they are hard AND I and in the mood lol. What do other girls think?

Scroll to see replies

I find penis' fun. Neither sexy nor gross. Just fun. Especially half the things you can do with them... Like pretend they're Darth Vader... Pretend the tip is a mouth and make it talk... The possibilities are endless :biggrin:
Reply 2
anyone?
Gross both ways. er.
Strong thread sis
I can't bare to look at one soft but do find them quite sexy hard if I'm in the mood. If I'm not in the mood, they're both icky... :mmm:
Reply 6
Original post by The Puppet Master
I can't bare to look at one soft but do find them quite sexy hard if I'm in the mood. If I'm not in the mood, they're both icky... :mmm:

I'm the same lol!
Original post by The Puppet Master

This. :redface:
All genitals are hideous, and only become bareable if you're in the mood.
Reply 9
penis bump
If you're in the mood, a hard penis is quite sexy, whereas post-coital penises are cutesy in a funny way. In general though, penises, like vaginas, are funny.
Reply 11
bump
Reply 12
I think penises are sexy when hard and I'm in the mood, but I wouldn't go as far as saying they're gross when they're soft. They can actually be quite fun to play with soft... though they don't really stay that way for long hahaha.
Reply 13
If im not in the mood they are ugly, but when im in the mood i find a hard one looks sexy
Reply 14
Original post by Jessica20
If im not in the mood they are ugly, but when im in the mood i find a hard one looks sexy

prob the same with vaginas, inside they do not look nice but if you're horny, it doesn't matter, lol
I love them :cool: When it's hard it's very sexy...when it's soft it's just so soft and smooth and I like to play with it :colone:
Reply 16
Given that I'm gay, both gross :tongue:
Original post by fredscarecrow
I love them :cool: When it's hard it's very sexy...when it's soft it's just so soft and smooth and I like to play with it :colone:

Haha.

The enthusiasm in this post is great.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 18
Depends on my mood, if im aroused, sexy when hard, otherwise no.
Reply 19
bump

Quick Reply

Latest