The Student Room Group

Withdrawal of deferred entry application.

Hi,
I've applied for deferred entry in my UCAS application. So if i get in I'll start in Sept 2013. I've just received my offer.

Now I'm thinking of withdrawing my application because of some circumstances. I want to apply again next year. If I do withdraw it says that I am not able to reapply for the same year application cycle. Does this mean 2013 application cycle or 2012 application cycle?

Please help me because I'm confused right now.

Reply 1
Original post by Soorijeny
Hi,
I've applied for deferred entry in my UCAS application. So if i get in I'll start in Sept 2013. I've just received my offer.

Now I'm thinking of withdrawing my application because of some circumstances. I want to apply again next year. If I do withdraw it says that I am not able to reapply for the same year application cycle. Does this mean 2013 application cycle or 2012 application cycle?

Please help me because I'm confused right now.

They meant the 2012 application cycle for 2013 Entry. :smile:
Reply 2
They meant the 2012 application cycle for 2013 Entry.

so does this mean i can apply again for the 2013 application?
Reply 3
Original post by Soorijeny
so does this mean i can apply again for the 2013 application?

Yep. :yep:

(although i will recommend that you contact ucas to confirm)

via TSR Mobile App. Excuse any typos. =]
Reply 4
Yep.

(although i will recommend that you contact ucas to confirm)

Thank you :smile:
Reply 5
You're not allowed to make 2 applications in the same academic year. So you're not allowed to reapply before the end of this academic year, if that makes it any easier to understand. September is a new academic year, so you're perfectly fine to withdraw now and make a new application in September (or later, obvs)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending