The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Sue Sylvester, the Cheerleading coach, is undoubtedly the best character.
Having watched this when it aired in the US, my verdict: catchy songs, alright-good plot, alright-good singing. But the later 2 items tend to fluctuate a lot. It's great to have a wee cheese-fest in the evenings to :biggrin:

(Oh, and Jane Lynch is wonderful! Some of her character's lines... soo funny :smile:)
It's very American. Such a good guilty pleasure though. :colondollar:
Reply 83
klgyal
Im watching glee, and so far i think its a pile of rubbish. the story line is so stupid :mad: i actually thought it was going to be good aswell ..never trust the adverts :p:
what does everyone else think???

I think the real point that i just lost interest from the adverts was the moment that guy who sounded like a girl talked.

It should be illegal for anyone to be that camp, he makes alan carr look like mike tyson
ahhh i loved it so much it makes me want to scream :smile:
Reply 85
best show ever

and thats how sue sees it:L:L
EoghanM
best show ever

and thats how sue sees it:L:L

Lol!

Spoiler

Reply 87
best show ever

and thats how sue sees it!!!:biggrin::smile:
love love love it. it gets better later on imo (i'm in canada atm and the first season finished last month) bring on season two!
I totally love it - it's light, funny, I like most of the arrangements (e.g. I love the faster Halo!) and they've got fantastic voices!
The only character I don't like is Shu's wife. I just want to punch her.
Actually i've changed my mind
I'M TOTALLY LOVING IT ATM!!! WOW IT'S AMAZING :woo:
I liked it, it was alright...the guy with the mohawk :coma:
Loved it! Fun and completely cheesy, exactly what I need right now.
Reply 93
I saw the pilot a few weeks back on E4 because my younger sister was watching it. I thought it was going to be just another crappy High School Musical/Britannia High kind of thing, but I'm actually really impressed so far.

The songs are really good. And the main guy is :love: :sexface:
It's alright, but when they sing their voices sound so fake for some reason. I know they record it then mime it but they had to make it so blatant.
Me and my housemates love it :biggrin:
Reply 96
Love it!
Reply 97
Only seen the first episode so far but I like it :yy:.
Already watched all the eps online and I LOVE the show!! I plan on watching them all again on E4 until the new episodes air in America!! (y) I don't see how people can say that rubbish like Gossip Girl and 90210 are better... =\
During the later episodes, more of a plot starts to form and the songs just keep getting better!! And Jane Lynch is just AWESOME!!!
I notice todays episodes were 1 and 2 of 22 according to the RadioTimes website - I've seen 13 episodes online and I think that's all that have been released, are we going to get them as soon as the US does? I hope so.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending