The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Gym

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Dnator
Sweet, well I'll see you in there monday the 4th :cool: What accom you after?

I'm going to be there on the 2nd, coming a day early to get to know everyone and unpack my ****. My first choice is Tocil, yours?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 61
piszczel
I'm going to be there on the 2nd, coming a day early to get to know everyone and unpack my ****. My first choice is Tocil, yours?

Yer Im getting there on the sat, might not hit the gym till the monday, I am a monday wednesday friday kind of guy :p: Cryfield is first choice
Reply 62
Dnator
Yer Im getting there on the sat, might not hit the gym till the monday, I am a monday wednesday friday kind of guy :p: Cryfield is first choice

Oh yeah same I'll doubt I'll be training on sat or sun, more likely to be drinking and training monday on a hangover lol. I thought you were coming down to Warwick on monday.
Dnator
Is that definite? What about wed afternoons. :s-smilie:

Same!:mad: So basically a typical day would be: lectures+clubbing+a bit of sleep (no sports:s-smilie: )

But I don't have exams (just essays to write)
Reply 64
piszczel
Oh yeah same I'll doubt I'll be training on sat or sun, more likely to be drinking and training monday on a hangover lol. I thought you were coming down to Warwick on monday.

Tried some overhead squats today - damn they are hard - could only get parallel with 60 kg for ~5 reps
destination unknown
Same!:mad: So basically a typical day would be: lectures+clubbing+a bit of sleep (no sports:s-smilie: )

But I don't have exams (just essays to write)

No one has lectures all day everyday and eveyone has wednesday afternoon off for sports matches.
Original post by mituozo
Have you been into the weights/fitness rooms etc?.. Any idea how crowded the weights room gets? I go 3/4 times a week and plan to continue it through uni.. Be a pain in the ass if it's always rammed.

Original post by Chiraag
Whats the best place to go for weights/gym if your living in halls?

Original post by TheTallOne
I think you can get them separately - I can add the weights on the Warwick Sport website without a warning saying that I need Fitness.

I am aware this is an old thread, but was wondering if any of you guys (who are still active on here) can comment on how well the University Gym is equipped from a weight lifting perspective? Would you happen to know what the heaviest dumbbells are?

Quick Reply

Latest