The Student Room Group

Who is the cutest/sexiest girl on TSR? [Attempt #4]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Zottula
Yeah. Academic success is a terrible measure of intelligence.

To be fair, I wasn't the hardest working a school/college, but now I've decided what I want to do with my life and what I want to study I am far more motivated and will work really hard at uni. It was harder at school because I didn't want to carry on in education.

Good on you and good luck. :h:

Motivation is the key indeed.
Reply 81
Original post by Yawn11
Good on you and good luck. :h:

Motivation is the key indeed.

It really is. I've generally done pretty well but I've still had moments where I've thought, "well if I'd really tried I could've done this better". Now I have the motivation I'm not going to let that happen. I'm gonna be a master of rocks. Woooo.

I should probably stop playing around in this thread :creep:
Reply 82
Original post by Zottula
It really is. I've generally done pretty well but I've still had moments where I've thought, "well if I'd really tried I could've done this better". Now I have the motivation I'm not going to let that happen. I'm gonna be a master of rocks. Woooo.

Nah thinking I should've/could've is the worst thing to do in life, take it from me. ;/

Just accept what's done is done, learn from it and move on.

Out of curiosity, what do you want to do with geology? I've never met or heard of anyone doing that course. It looks awesome though.
Reply 83
Original post by Yawn11
Nah thinking I should've/could've is the worst thing to do in life, take it from me. ;/

Just accept what's done is done, learn from it and move on.

Out of curiosity, what do you want to do with geology? I've never met or heard of anyone doing that course. It looks awesome though.

I'm not sure. It's considered a hard academic science so I don't have to actually go into a geology related job. However, I think I'd love to be a geologist.

I'm really interested in the environmental side. But then I also love the geophysical side and planetary science. At the moment I'm not sure where exactly I want to go with it :s-smilie:. I've got a while to think about it though.

And to keep this on topic, I'm not the cutest/sexiest girl on TSR unless lads like girls that like to dig around in the mud and play with rocks :h:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 84
Original post by Zottula
I'm not sure. It's considered a hard academic science so I don't have to actually go into a geology related job. However, I think I'd love to be a geologist.

I'm really interested in the environmental side. But then I also love the geophysical side and planetary science. At the moment I'm not sure where exactly I want to go with it :s-smilie:. I've got a while to think about it though.

Hmmm I see, interesting. :smile: thanks for answering
Reply 85
Original post by Zottula

No, keep me company :puppyeyes:
Reply 86
Original post by ussumane

No, keep me company :puppyeyes:

Ok if you really want. But I don't really have much to contribute that is relevant to the thread.
Reply 87
Original post by Zottula
Ok if you really want. But I don't really have much to contribute that is relevant to the thread.

Opinions from a female perspective are great :awesome:
Reply 88
Opinions from a female perspective are great :awesome:

Ok. I'm not too good at working out what guys find sexy about a woman though.
Reply 89
Whaaaaaaaaaat?! :zomg: ... I've been on TSR all this time and no idea these threads existed.

So much catching up to do :tongue:
Reply 90
Original post by Zottula

We all have different tastes tbh...but I think I speak for everyone when I say this: She cannot be an attention whore :colonhash:

Its pretty easy to spot attention whores :holmes:

Original post by The Stig
Whaaaaaaaaaat?! :zomg: ... I've been on TSR all this time and no idea these threads existed.

So much catching up to do :tongue:

Redeem yourself by scouting some pretty gyal'dem! :hmmm:
Reply 91
We all have different tastes tbh...but I think I speak for everyone when I say this: She cannot be an attention whore :colonhash:

Its pretty easy to spot attention whores :holmes:

Ok....were you hinting at something just then ? :holmes:
Reply 92
Original post by Zottula

Boobs, bum, slim waist, cute face.
Reply 93
Original post by Zottula
Ok....were you hinting at something just then ? :holmes:

NO! lol I just read through what I wrote :rofl:

I believe most of those unknown girls that post on this thread and HAVE AN ALBUM FULL OF NEW PICTURES are here get attention :sadnod:

We are scouters, and we take great pride on this job, I prefer to find them first :yep:

You don't have a pic, and I already know you. besides, I scouted you first :sexface:

Not really :indiff:

If I though you were an attention whore, I wouldn't be asking you to stay :tongue:
Reply 94
Original post by Yawn11
Boobs, bum, slim waist, cute face.

Yeah, doesn't surprise me. I'll keep an eye out for any boobs, bums, slim waists and cute faces.

NO! lol I just read through what I wrote :rofl:

I believe most of those unknown girls that post on this thread and HAVE AN ALBUM FULL OF NEW PICTURES are here get attention :sadnod:

We are scouters, and we take great pride on this job, I prefer to find them first :yep:

You don't have a pic, and I already know you. besides, I scouted you first :sexface:

Not really :indiff:

If I though you were an attention whore, I wouldn't be asking you to stay :tongue:

Oh ok then. To be fair, you did scout me first. My face shall remain a mystery though.
Reply 95
Original post by Zottula
Yeah, doesn't surprise me. I'll keep an eye out for any boobs, bums, slim waists and cute faces.

Oh ok then. To be fair, you did scout me first. My face shall remain a mystery though.

All will think of you as an ametist, my favourite rock :love:

I have it somewhere in my room, but can't find it atm :colonhash:
Reply 96
All will think of you as an ametist, my favourite rock :love:

I have it somewhere in my room, but can't find it atm :colonhash:

Aww. I think you mean amethyst. Mineral, not a rock. :smile:

It's purple. Like the Imperial hoody I just ordered :awesome:.
Reply 97
Original post by Zottula
Aww. I think you mean amethyst. Mineral, not a rock. :smile:

It's purple. Like the Imperial hoody I just ordered :awesome:.

ffs fail :facepalm2:

I like purple. My TSR page is in purple :ahee:
Reply 98
ffs fail :facepalm2:

I like purple. My TSR page is in purple :ahee:

Hehehe. Well you're not studying geology so it doesn't matter :smile:.

I like purple too. One of the few colours that actually suits me as well.
ooh busted.
I'm really a 40 year old man who happens to have pictures of 19 year old girls on my laptop.

Spoiler

The "copright" info was written by myself. I was probably really tired when I wrote it. Sue me

If people want me to prove I'm real, just say.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest