Scroll to see replies

Original post by Etoile

You might as well keep the woman :rofl:

Of course :smug:

PSHT your face :colonhash:

Depends on the street price for a camel tbh. :colone:

Dat burn :cry2:
Original post by George K
Hehe! Great money making scheme there! I wonder what the street price for a herd of camels is? :beard:

I'll do some research and draw up a business plan.
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Hmm I only found out what board I was with on results day :s-smilie:

:woo: :woo: PHYSICS IS AWESOME :woo: :woo:

Further Maths is less popular at my sixth form as well, but I think that's because people are too scared to do it :frown:
Oh what did you get in them? I suck at M1 :frown:

I got AAA xD Didnt expect it with M1 though, as I was on a D all year.

We've got a class of four for FM. Its awesome Ilove FP1.

GO PHSYICS!
Original post by ArsLongaVitaBrevis
What's troubling about it? I don't agree with aspects of her philosophy/personality, but I find the philosophy on the whole to be beautiful and inspirational. I've enjoyed being alive more and found greater successes since discovering it.

I admit her books offer a very refreshing perspective, but a mass undertaking of objectivism would undoubtedly fail society...
Reply 84

Anybody fancy beginning the new thread with some Maths questions?

Sure, I'll post one now.

Let G be a convex quadrilateral. Show that there is a point X in the plane of G with the property that every straight line through X divides G into two regions of equal area if and only if G is a parallelogram.

You may recognise that question, and believe it or not I got it for homework.
Original post by Etoile
:zomg: why not?

No reason really, I was mainly joking.
tbh, i dont even know what platforms you can get it on :s-smilie:

You type very quickly :biggrin:
I'll do some research and draw up a business plan.

Good good! We'll do a dragons den type thing, I'll give you the money in return for 40% of the business?
Hmm I only found out what board I was with on results day :s-smilie:

:woo: :woo: PHYSICS IS AWESOME :woo: :woo:

Further Maths is less popular at my sixth form as well, but I think that's because people are too scared to do it :frown:
Oh what did you get in them? I suck at M1 :frown:

The first half of M1 is nothing but SUVAT equations and simple trigonometry. Which parts are troubling you?
Reply 88
Original post by dabest2500
I didn't know you played Skyrim :lolwut:

I don't - yet. I am going to ask for it for my birthday or buy it in the sales :colone:

Original post by Heptapus
I know! I learnt the first movement and we needed to learn the last one. >< It was fine though. :h:
I am not very good anymore. :emo:
Thingy is going. xD I am jelly.

:rofl: I was a souvenir from Egypt! :ahee:

:hugs:
Practice makes perfect!
He can take you one day! :ahee:

:rofl:

----
I just changed my keyboard settings into German and I don't know how to get it back :facepalm2:
Original post by Coco_94
I'm yet to read Rand...I've heard very mixed things on her. I may read Atlas Shrugged sometime...I'd be interested to hear about her Epistemology.

Yep, she was a very divisive figure... You should at least try one of her books, especially if you are interested in philosophy :biggrin:
Good good! We'll do a dragons den type thing, I'll give you the money in return for 40% of the business?

40's a huge commitment - I'll give you 30%.
Reply 91
Original post by Etoile

Tallinn is pretty :smile:
:love:
:colone: :colone: :colone: :colone:
I know :mwuaha:
...me too :biggrin:

I'm only kidding, I think it looks nice! :hugs:

:rofl:

Oh, good good...though you're not as much as me. Even if you are Spybitch. Oh wow. That day when Spybitch was born. I said a lot of other things didn't I? :rofl:

I'm uncertain when it comes to people saying things like that. Can never tell where intentions and views lie. :teehee: :hugs:
Reply 92
No reason really, I was mainly joking.
tbh, i dont even know what platforms you can get it on :s-smilie:

You type very quickly :biggrin:

Oh :lol:
Xbox, ps3, pc I think :colone:
Do I? :lol: I think really quickly, so it follows naturally :colone:

Depends on the street price for a camel tbh. :colone:

Dat burn :cry2:

:lol:
Dat ass :moon:
Original post by Heptapus
That is what you get for calling me a bad brother. :colonhash:

I will email you what I have done so far later. But I require your email address. And I need to convert what I have done to a music file.

:colonhash:

Okay, I'll PM it to you :colone:

What does that mean? :lolwut:

Why will you never play Skyrim :nothing:

Original post by Etoile
I don't - yet. I am going to ask for it for my birthday or buy it in the sales :colone:

For PC :ahee:
Reply 94
Original post by dabest2500
For PC :ahee:

Of course! I don't have anything else :lol:

Original post by Coco_94
Oh, good good...though you're not as much as me. Even if you are Spybitch. Oh wow. That day when Spybitch was born. I said a lot of other things didn't I? :rofl:

I'm uncertain when it comes to people saying things like that. Can never tell where intentions and views lie. :teehee: :hugs:

:colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone:
:mwuaha:
You were such a bitch that day... and so was I making you think you'd offended me :rofl:

Joking doesn't come off so well on he internet anyway :hugs:
Reply 95
Original post by tinytadpoletim
Yep, she was a very divisive figure... You should at least try one of her books, especially if you are interested in philosophy :biggrin:

Regardless of if I end up agreeing with her or not, it'll be a worthy endeavour I hope.

I am indeed! I hear Chomsky has beef with her, which is unusual, as he rarely has beef with people. o.o
Reply 96
Original post by Etoile
Of course! I don't have anything else :lol:

:colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone: :colone:
:mwuaha:
You were such a bitch that day... and so was I making you think you'd offended me :rofl:

Joking doesn't come off so well on he internet anyway :hugs:

:colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone:
I was, I remember. :rofl:
I got so carried away, I boarded the Crazy Train. :teehee:

Internet or irl doesn't seem to make a huge difference for me, as I'm sometimes the same with people irl anyway. :rofl: :hugs:
Original post by und
Sure, I'll post one now.

Let G be a convex quadrilateral. Show that there is a point X in the plane of G with the property that every straight line through X divides G into two regions of equal area if and only if G is a parallelogram.

You may recognise that question, and believe it or not I got it for homework.

It's common knowledge that any line through the midpoint of a parallelogram bisects the area, but I'm not sure I've ever learnt how to show it. I certainly don't recognise the question - it looks like it's from a Maths Challenge/Olympiad.
Original post by anuradha_d
I got AAA xD Didnt expect it with M1 though, as I was on a D all year.

We've got a class of four for FM. Its awesome Ilove FP1.

GO PHSYICS!

Well done :biggrin: UMS? Lol I was like that in Core 1, but that is slightly easier than M1 :/

Lol we have a class of 6, but we're in the same class as the A2 Further Maths class. Our teacher teaches both classes together :biggrin:

The first half of M1 is nothing but SUVAT equations and simple trigonometry. Which parts are troubling you?

Hmmm I guess I should've said M1 lessons suck.
I always get beaten up or jacked or something in the class. I'm doing good, but I don't know how because I so rarely pay attention to the teacher.
I'll get good at it, after we start having lessons on it again; we're doing C3 in them lessons because we got that in Jan.
Original post by Coco_94
Regardless of if I end up agreeing with her or not, it'll be a worthy endeavour I hope.

I am indeed! I hear Chomsky has beef with her, which is unusual, as he rarely has beef with people. o.o

I didn't know that, I'll look it up :biggrin:

Latest