The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

ARRGRGHHHHH!!!! rosie and victoria - SUCH BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

millie deserves so much better! i think i would rather have the return of AMBER than those two on my screen... though i may be getting ahead of myself.

natalie seems quite nice though - she looked uncomfortable when they were snickering about millie.
oh and jamie is just so cute.
Reply 1162
Caggie and Spencer need to stop smirking! It's so annoying!!!
Hugo girlfriend is so fittt, but tends to act to serious most of the time.

Most of the guys in made in chelsea are also seriously lacking GAME. Seeing them talk to girls is pretty much like torture.
Reply 1164
Spencer's being such a dick! :'( But at the sae time I feel so sorry for him :frown: Poor Jamie <3

Natalie is SO nice! I love hw happy Hugo is (':

Gah, Gabriellaa! She made me SO angry. -_-
(edited 11 years ago)
Doesn't Glamour Magazine have security how does Caggie, Louise and Jamie get through. Do they just say I'm here to help my friend do her work looking at clothes (if you even call that work :shifty:) and gossip.
Lol imagine Mark Frances being the next PM
LOL :rofl: :toofunny: Jamie is so funny when he had a drink his date walked in and Jamie stopped to rub his ear so hard he was burning flesh.
Victoria is such a 2 faced bitch and her buggy eyed psychic Rosie is just as bad.
I felt sorry for Spencer last week but he's turned into a dickhead again.
And the argument with Spencer and Jamie all I heard was Mate.......****ing......ok.....****ing.....understand..... ****ing.....ok......mate ....****ing.....understand

I wouldn't be surprised in the producers of the show offer free drinks to the cast at certain times in certain bars since it's too much of a coincidence that they end up in the same place at the same time. Plus I heard it on an interview from another reality show.
Is it just me or are the conversations this year 10x more awkward than the past seasons?

:lol: that new blond guy literally has nooo game, 'Your hair looks nice. :ahee:
My verdict on Eps3

Spencer is a dick, man. He needs to realise that he cant have everything.

Jamie and Kimberly could work.

Natalie's figure. That is all.

Francis is just a legend. "Sweatworking" Sweating and Networking :lol:

Millie grow up, man. If Rosie doesnt want to be your friend then just move on. This isnt primary school where you cry when someone doesnt want to be your mate.

Richard needs to up his game. Cheska needs dick, though so his lack of game wont be too problematic, it seems.
Love Jamie - but really want him and Louise to be together!
Spencers being a fool.
I think Proudlock and Kimberly would be good together.
Victoria and Rosie are so mean. Millie and Caggie are a million times more classy than them who think theyre so great with their "wtf is caggie wearing".
Hugo's new gf was right to get up and go talk to them. Also Hugo is a bit like a lovesick puppy.
All this stuff is absolute drivel, IMO.
Reply 1170
Definately Jamie and Louise. (': Jamie is SO cute.
Does anyone seem to like Francis? ah, I have a huuge crush on him! (':
I think that was Caggie's last episode.......
Reply 1172
Original post by Hackett

Yeah, it was. :frown:
It won't be the same without her!
Who's Millie going to go to, ah it's going to be so different!
Original post by Hackett

Original post by Zigggyy.
Yeah, it was. :frown:
It won't be the same without her!
Who's Millie going to go to, ah it's going to be so different!

What do you mean isn't she coming back on the show :frown: or is she doing the leave for a while like she did in America and come back.
I think that really was her last ever episode, she tweeted this last night: "Goodbye everyone, its been a journey, its been emotional. I'm out. #madeinchelsea", and it sounds very final.
Good. She'd fulfilled her role as Spencer's tease, there was nothing left for her to do.
I used to like caggie - but she played around with spencer... and the tatoo>?! was kinda weird... also shes really two faced sometimes- in the last series!
I don't really like victoria she just seems so-theres something about her face...And making fun of caggies clothes.?
I like millie- but the whole scenes of her getting upset are far to much.
Jamie is a bit harsh- when the girl came in and he stroked his ear? OR am i misunderstanding ?
Reply 1177
The girls are so b****y it's unreal, esp. in that bar - "She looks like she's just come from boot camp"
Original post by ChunkyFudgeLover101
I used to like caggie - but she played around with spencer... and the tatoo>?! was kinda weird... also shes really two faced sometimes- in the last series!
I don't really like victoria she just seems so-theres something about her face...And making fun of caggies clothes.?
I like millie- but the whole scenes of her getting upset are far to much.
Jamie is a bit harsh- when the girl came in and he stroked his ear? OR am i misunderstanding ?

Yeah I was confused because he took a sip of his drink but also touched his ear. I think he was about to drink anyway. But I feel sorry for Kimberleys friend. Genuinely! Everyone's just following her around and poor old Harriet who is also new to the group and is pretty and seems nice is even given a look in. On that date everyone was just talking to K and she was just kinda sitting there in silence. :frown: I think its just a competition now for all of them - who can get her first.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by shmuxel
The girls are so b****y it's unreal, esp. in that bar - "She looks like she's just come from boot camp"

That Victoria seems like a real bitch type. Although I think there was some clever editing done in that scene.

Quick Reply

Latest