The Student Room Group

Israel's spy vulture.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12120259

:facepalm2: I really cannot believe that people think this is a Zionist plot.

Saudi Arabian officials have "detained" a vulture on accusations of being a spy for Israel, media reports say.

The griffon vulture was carrying a GPS transmitter bearing the name of Tel Aviv University, prompting rumours it was part of a Zionist plot.

Scroll to see replies

They've taken over the media, the banks, politics and now the animal kingdom.
Reply 3

lol. Rather unlikely.
Reply 4
Reply 5
Giving the tensions in the middle east I'm not surprised this sort of stuff goes on.
Apparently, it's not "talking".

... :ninja:
Reply 8
Yes, this tells you a lot about the result of inbreeding in the Arab World. Not to mention the incredibly low average IQ found amongst the Arabs in the Arabian Peninsular and elsewhere. And this is not even to bring Islam into the picture...
Reply 9
The Israel Lobby has suceeded again: "Saudi Arabia frees vulture suspected of spying for Israel"
I heard about this. It's quite funny, but you never can be too sure about anything!

There was this other thing about the Egyptians thinking that the Israelis captured a shark and put it back in the ocean near Sharm El Sheikh and that's why there has been shark attacks there.
Reply 11

This has got to be my all-time favorite post. Have there been any updates since then? Any Zionist butterflies? Any cockroaches? How about some spiders? Been any recent cases of Zionist mosquitoes sucking the blood of little Muslim boys and girls? :rofl:
Reply 12
BREAKING NEWS: reports are coming through of two Israeli spies apprehended outside a government compound in central Riyadh. Eyewitness reports indicate the two alleged infiltrators have now been arrested and are being taken to a secret compound for further questioning. Unconfirmed images of the suspects have been released.

I dunno look at that Jewish er...beak.

Absolutely ridiculous :rolleyes:
Reply 14
Shark 'sent to Egypt by Mossad'

An Egyptian official has claimed that a shark that killed one person and left four others injured in Egypt could have been placed there by agents from Mossad, the Israeli spy agency.

Mohamed Abdel Fadil Shousha, the regional governor, claimed it was not "out of the question" that Israel could have planned the attacks on tourists to dent the Egyptian economy.

He said: "What is being said about the Mossad throwing the deadly shark in the sea to hit tourism in Egypt is not out of the question. But it needs time to confirm."

The comments, reported in The Sun, came after officials were criticised for reopening the beach at Sharm el Sheikh following the initial attacks, the day before a German snorkeller was killed by the shark.

Zuhair Garana, the tourism minister, said before the incident: "Diving is being allowed. We are advised that sharks will not attack divers. I cannot say that deep waters are completely secure but shallow waters are 100 per cent safe."

Tourism firms Thomson and First Choice have cancelled all planned boat trips and watersports, and advised customers not to go into the sea.

The shark suspected of carrying out the attacks was identified yesterday in photographs taken minutes before one of the previous attacks.

Reply 15
Original post by Aj12

Saudi Arabian officials have "detained" a vulture on accusations of being a spy for Israel, media reports say.

The griffon vulture was carrying a GPS transmitter bearing the name of Tel Aviv University, prompting rumours it was part of a Zionist plot.

Every now and again i think i cannot find out islam is more stupid or more evil.

On another website the muslims dont get away with anywhere near as many lies as most of us know whats in their quran..

YOu should see the hatred they have of the jews their, not just delusional but litterally demonic.

Ths most evil thing I heard recently though was muslims in iraq, taking a christian womans 6 month old son, roasting him, then serving him up to his mother.
animals have been used as "drones"....its been done before...is still being done. no surprise if they were suspicious...
Reply 17
Original post by zedeneye1
animals have been used as "drones"....its been done before...is still being done. no surprise if they were suspicious...

Israel has a very useful UAV program. Seems unlikely they would choose animals over it. Obviously you could say it has more of a stealth element however you can't control where the animal goes so you could end up with hours of completely useless data.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by Aj12

If it was from Mossad it will be a Zionist plot.
Original post by Aj12
Israel has a very useful UAV program. Seems unlikely they would choose animals over it. Obviously you could say it has more of a stealth element however you can't control where the animal goes so you could end up with hours of completely useless data.

perhaps you were unaware of the fact that the technology to control animals has been there for quiet some time now...

also, the gps tracker was probably only a part of the electronics mounted on the vulture...the rest of the mind control stuff was probably placed inside its skull using surgery or something...

watch the following videos.

[video="youtube;G-jTkqHSWlg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-jTkqHSWlg[/video]

[video="youtube;_i-_1QdY2Zc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i-_1QdY2Zc[/video]

the next video is unrelated, but just to get you an idea how advanced our knowledge is in the field of neurology and computers etc...

[video="youtube;7kctOHnrvuM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kctOHnrvuM[/video]

Also, there have been many attempts to use animals like these in warfare (modern warfare). If I remember correctly, USA tried to use bats and equipped them with bombs to attack japan in world war 2...
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply