The Student Room Group

How Many Countries Have You Been To?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 540
In order:

Portugal, USA, France, Denmark, Austria, Slovenia and Croatia.

Hopefully adding Germany and Greece to that next year!
Reply 541
I was very lucky with the state school I went to - they put on a lot of international trips. I was even more lucky to be allowed to go on many (only child!) so that has raised the total.

Portugal*5, Spain*11, France*countless, Ireland*1, Belgium*2, Netherlands*2, Germany*3, Austria*2, Switzerland*1, Italy*2, Vatican City*1, Greece*1, Turkey*3, Russia*2, Mexico*1, Honduras*1, USA*7.
uk, france, italy, greece, turkey, vatican, morocco, hong kong, sinapore, USA, Australia, New Zealand, cook islands, fiji, tonga and thailand currently [although several of those have been lay overs]
Going to Russia, Mongolia and China in the summer though :smile:
Gap year plans should take this higher:

Italy(x10 or more, don't really remember), Sicily+Sardinia(Kind of part of Italy :rolleyes: ) France(x3), Spain(x6), Lanzarote, Greece, Bulgaria, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Slovenia, Panama, China, Mongolia, Poland, Turkey.

Hoping to extend this to include: Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Slovakia, Romania, Czech Republic, maybe Finland and if I can really push it, Peru. :smile:
Reply 544
UK, US, Ireland, Spain, France, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Ukraine, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Greece, Turkey, China, Japan, Bahamas, Canada, Guatemala, Chile, India, Australia, Morocco, Egypt, Costa Rica, Italy. 26.
Germany , England , Usa , Turkiye , Romania , Azerbaijan

one two three five nine , yeah nine country I have been .
I have never been outside the UK :frown:
England
France
Germany
Belgium (x3)
Netherlands (x4)
Spain
Italy
Sweden
Finland
Tenerife
Lanzarote
Greece
Cyprus
USA (x2)
Canada (x2)
14-Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, USA, Belgium Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Vatican city, Norway, Denmark, Andorra, Morocco.
Original post by spiral87
England
France
Germany
Belgium (x3)
Netherlands (x4)
Spain
Italy
Sweden
Finland
Tenerife
Lanzarote
Greece
Cyprus
USA (x2)
Canada (x2)

I thought Lanzarote and Tenerife were apart of Spain?
Original post by jacob1208
I thought Lanzarote and Tenerife were apart of Spain?

Owned by yeah, but one is attached to Europe, the other ones are islands a few miles off the coast of Africa. Big difference geographically.
Original post by spiral87
Owned by yeah, but one is attached to Europe, the other ones are islands a few miles off the coast of Africa. Big difference geographically.

Yes I knew it was something like that but I wasnt 100% sure. I guess ive learnt something today then!
7 - France, Germany, Switzerland, India, Sri Lanka, China, Australia
7, 9 If you count layovers

France
Italy
Belgium
Turkey
Egypt
USA
Pakistan

Dubai
Canada
Reply 554
[QUOTE="AspiringGenius;32005363"]UK, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Germany, Turkey, Malta, Tunisia, Cyprus, Egypt, Bulgaria, France, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Vatican City. So that's...17.

I'll be going to Sweden, Denmark and Netherlands this summer with Scouts! So excited! :smile:[/QUOTE
WOW only three :frown:
Reply 555
three
own country, England and ethiopia :frown: hope to go to Paris !!!! AND USA
Original post by am2000
Original post by AspiringGenius
UK, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Germany, Turkey, Malta, Tunisia, Cyprus, Egypt, Bulgaria, France, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Vatican City. So that's...17.

I'll be going to Sweden, Denmark and Netherlands this summer with Scouts! So excited! :smile:

WOW only three :frown:

What is your home country? :smile:
France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Italy, Greece, Tunisa, Morocco, USA, Jamaica, Japan

Reduced because I spend so much of my holiday time in the US, but: I've been (in no particular order) to Spain (four times), Germany (once), the USA (~ x14 to Florida, once to New York), Barbados (once), Jamaica (thrice), the Maldives (once), Mauritius (once), the Netherlands (once), Egypt (twice), Greece (once), France (once), Portugal (once), and the Bahamas (once).. I'm sure I've been to a few more, but I'll have been very young and so can't remember.

So 13 + wherever else I can't remember.
30, in no particular order UK, Germany, France, Italy, Greece, Malta, Morocco, Japan, The Netherlands, Belgium, Jordan, Sri Lanka, UAE, Bahamas, Jamaica, Mexico, Trindad and Tobago, Barbados, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Macau, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, New Zealand, USA, Guyana, Austria, Switzerland

Quick Reply

Latest