The Student Room Group

lads in the changing rooms

whenever i go the gym, and go for a shower afterwards, being naked in a public(ish) place really makes me horny and aroused and i end up getting an erection. i don't want my mates to think i'm gay but it does seem rather odd when you're surrounded by other naked fellas! what can i do? is there anything really obvious? i could just not shower but i should be able to control this somehow.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lol, you must be gay then?
Maybe youre an exhibitionist. Go flashing and get it out of your system
Reply 3
You could be slightly bi, its apparantly quite normal, it dosn't mean you will want to shag a bloke, but it does mean you might get turned on by the site of them naked.
Reply 4
Beware of the wet towel :wink:

:biggrin:
Reply 5
Not meaning to sound too explicit but... maybe a 5 knuckle shuffle before going to the gym would prevent any excitement in the shower afterwards.
Cold shower ftw
Reply 7
Getting an erection in a shower doesn't mean you're gay. Far from it - shows your equipment's working. If you were on your own, you'd probably decide to spank the monkey, be honest! And if you do fancy a bloke, what does it matter? At school in the shower, one bloke saw I had an erection and actually grabbed hold of it. I was surprised, but didn't object too much.

Maybe the reason men get erections in front of other men is more to do with making a statement. As if they were saying "look what I've got!".
Reply 8
stargalaxy
Getting an erection in a shower doesn't mean you're gay. Far from it - shows your equipment's working. If you were on your own, you'd probably decide to spank the monkey, be honest! And if you do fancy a bloke, what does it matter? At school in the shower, one bloke saw I had an erection and actually grabbed hold of it. I was surprised, but didn't object too much.

Maybe the reason men get erections in front of other men is more to do with making a statement. As if they were saying "look what I've got!".

Maybe in "North Wales" it's like that. Not here though.
Reply 9
doublex
Maybe in "North Wales" it's like that. Not here though.

Well, you tell me what it is like wherever you are, then.
Reply 10
I must say i've never been in the situation where anyone has been erect in a shower full of men...let alone grabbing each others man candy. Each to their own i guess though.
At school in the shower, one bloke saw I had an erection and actually grabbed hold of it. I was surprised, but didn't object too much.

What did you do?
Reply 12
stargalaxy
Well, you tell me what it is like wherever you are, then.

You don't grab other boys boners.
Or swordfight with them in the changing rooms.
Reply 13
Anonymous
What did you do?
I was speechless. I looked over at him, thinking "what the heck is he doing?", but I just couldn't get the words out. Maybe I should have just punched him, in hindsight.
doublex
You don't grab other boys boners.
Or swordfight with them in the changing rooms.
Neither would I in normal circumstances. Changing rooms do strange things to blokes, though.
Maybe its not the naked men but the thought of being naked in a publicish place and or the thought of other people seeing you naked that turns you on.
MickeyG
Each to their own i guess though.

yeah, but not in the shower, wouldnt be up for walking in the showers and dealing with a room full of THAT goin down :teeth:
As a female I am finding this thread quite amusing :smile:
Reply 17
stargalaxy
I was speechless. I looked over at him, thinking "what the heck is he doing?", but I just couldn't get the words out. Maybe I should have just punched him, in hindsight. Neither would I in normal circumstances. Changing rooms do strange things to blokes, though.

Maybe you should have told him to get his hands off your knob, just a thaught... Its just a changing room, not a prison.
stargalaxy
I was speechless. I looked over at him, thinking "what the heck is he doing?", but I just couldn't get the words out. Maybe I should have just punched him, in hindsight.

So it's odd behaviour for a public shower, but how that warrants physical violence I don't know. Unless he was trying to do something to you with it, why should you hit him? Makes sense to just tell him in no uncertain terms that it's inapropriate.
Think it was a school shower chumb, they do that sorta stuff in some schools i hear. In my school it was very much keep your hands to yourself, eyes to yourself, and throw the weedy kid's pants in the pool.

Latest

Trending

Trending