Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Has she told him how she feels?
Reply 2
Telling him to **** off?

Blunt, but it probably works.
Reply 3
what he said^ :yes:
She could tell him she has chlymidia. That seems to work. Or that she is pre op? :ninjagirl:

Whatever she does I'd say do it sooner rather than later. Before he books the church etc:yep:
Reply 5
Have a bitch fit, and then write a letter.
Reply 6
It's all been tried, nothing works. He really is the worst person I have ever met. I'm beginning to think restraining orders!
noodles!
It's all been tried, nothing works. He really is the worst person I have ever met. I'm beginning to think restraining orders!

say 'you' have a boyfriend.....pick a massive 6ft 10 500 pound guy, that will do the trick.
Reply 8
easy tell him you're going out with her.
Reply 10
He's too dumb to realise it's about him. Honestly.
Reply 11
i would say you. kiss her. rather passionately. infront of him. and hope he takes the "i'm gay" hint rather than the "wahay! threesome!" hint?

but if it is actually you... that could be a problem :/
Reply 12
OiaB
i would say you. kiss her. rather passionately. infront of him. and hope he takes the "i'm gay" hint rather than the "wahay! threesome!" hint?

but if it is actually you... that could be a problem :/

It really is someone else. I just know that H&R gets cynical about "my friend" posts.
This is not clinginess this is bloody stalking. Tell your friend to tell this guy to tell his dog... oh wait went one to far then. Erm, he needs to be informed that his actions are not only creepy but also slightly illegal AND are not wanted because she obviously isn't interested in him.
Reply 14
noodles!
It really is someone else. I just know that H&R gets cynical about "my friend" posts.

i was merely being sarcastic :p:
Having been the dopey clingy guy in many a situation, the best she can do is just not talk to him
Reply 16
OiaB
i was merely being sarcastic :p:

Gah, fail. Sorry :p:
He wouldn't be so clingy if he was dead...

Jus sayin...
tell him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! again and again so he gets the point
Why not just tell him it's over?

If he's dumb enough not to accept that give him a ball to play with.