The Student Room Group
http://web.aqa.org.uk/qual/newgcses/maths_ict/current/maths_a_rev_materials.php?id=01&prev=01

Please see the above link. This should provide you with everything you need. You need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer in order to access these documents.
Reply 2
Mintage ! Thanks bro your the best .I'm really starting to like this student chat room.

BTW in your previous post in the other thread I agree your comment but still i think that modular exams are simple topic by topic.We can also ace the course-work by getting help from teachers and through discussion in class with other students.It then sums up to achieve a good grade.
In linear exams though we have to give and prepare the topice all at once.Ofcourse its different if someone hasn't prepared for such topic and a waffer! of a question of that topic doesn't appear in the exam,this usually happens in the linear exams. But yea the modular exams require more consistency and effort as you need to understand the whole topic, otherwise grades can be affected. :smile:
I took module exams at A-level as part of the reforms introduced by Curriculum 2000. It is easier to revise topic by topic. I think it is easier for administrative purposes for private candidates to take linear exams. Usually linear and module exams cover the same course, so there are no differences in terms of subject content. New GCSE specifications were introduced in September 2009. These are all modular. There is no coursework in GCSE Maths.

Latest