The Student Room Group

Would you sleep in your parents bed?

Poll

Do you feel comfortable sleeping in parents bed when they away?

Would you sleep in your parents bed (clean bedding) if they were away and said you could sleep in the bed as no other bed to sleep on in the house or would you sleep on the sofa etc?

I feel it to be kind of weird to sleep in the bed because it is their bed and they done things in it and because it is family. However with hotel's/ B&B's etc there isn't that weird feeling even you know what has happened in that bed.

Any one else feel the same or don't you mind?
Reply 1
I wouldn't mind at all.
Yeah i think so.

I think it is wierd when people have sex in their parents bed though. My sister has a party and some people banged in mine and even though i got new sheets, i couldnt look at it the same again.
Whoa, no ******* way! :| Unless I had a nightmare and couldn't get back to beddy bos.
Reply 4
If you really think about what your parents get up to in their bed, then you really should not be left alone while your parents are out the house....:lolwut:
Reply 5
If the bedding's clean, why does it matter?
Sleeping is fine imo...having sex in there is a no-no though.
Reply 7
Yeah, I have no problem with it. My parents are as entitled to a sex life as I am, and arguably more so, and their bed is excessively comfy.
hannydee
If the bedding's clean, why does it matter?

this. :smile:
rugbyladosc
Yeah i think so.

I think it is wierd when people have sex in their parents bed though. My sister has a party and some people banged in mine and even though i got new sheets, i couldnt look at it the same again.

LMAO oh my I'm so sorry :lol:
YannTouchable
LMAO oh my I'm so sorry :lol:

Its disgusting!

I feel really uncomfortable going to sleep or even sitting on it playing my ps3. I know i sound like a wimp :s-smilie:
Reply 11
Well they've slept in my bed and while I haven't had sex in it, I'm sure they wouldn't want to know what I have done in it.

Latest

Trending

Trending