The Student Room Group

How to find girls who are up for casual sex

I have been in only one relationship in my life and it was quite a serious and long one (3 years). Now that I am single again (long story), and have been for a while, I'm up for some casual sex. You know, the sort of "no string attached" stuff.

But how do I find girls who are looking for the same thing? I have never done this before so I don't know the rules of the game. I mean, I don't even know how to pick up girls in a club. I can't even tell when a girl is just being nice with me or flirting with me.

I'm not overly shy or anything. I just don't know when a girl might be interested in what I am interested in. And even if I knew that, I wouldn't know how to approach her. I guess I'm too scared of being in an awkward position.

Scroll to see replies

I think if a girl is up for casual sex, she's quite likely to be letting you know.

There is something to be said for a fling I suppose - as long as both of you are after the same thing.

Picking someone up in a club is risky - stay well clear if you think they're only behaving that way because they've had too many vodka cranberries!

Btw...if you're looking for casual sex because the thought of another relationship seems too frightening then you should probably try and sort that issue out.
Reply 2
Step one: join TSR.

Step two: post on TSR.

Step three: wait.
Reply 3
Anonymous
I have been in only one relationship in my life and it was quite a serious and long one (3 years). Now that I am single again (long story), and have been for a while, I'm up for some casual sex. You know, the sort of "no string attached" stuff.

But how do I find girls who are looking for the same thing?

Well I guess all you need to do is jump in your car and go curb crawling...
Go to Magaluf, and shout "alright ladies, who wants it?"

You'll be innondated.
Reply 5
Profesh
Step one: join TSR.

Step two: post on TSR.

Step three: wait.

I'm sure "Profit!" fits somewhere. Or perhaps not.
Reply 6
Hit the clubs in Newcastle
Reply 7
Oogamy
I'm sure "Profit!" fits somewhere. Or perhaps not.

That'd be step four: 'reap the rewards'.
Reply 8
walk around with your cock out and see what jumps on.
Reply 9
go to birdcage in manchester city centre, near closing time. rammed.
red light district
Reply 11
Head to a club and just be honest and straightforward about your intentions to anyone you talk to. Many girls will be horrified and think you're scum but eventually you'll find the right girl for you. :smile:
OhNO!
go to birdcage in manchester city centre, near closing time. rammed.

yeah that is true, and it's the same for the club across the road, TigerTiger
why not try a strip club for some fun or pay for casual sex if you want it that bad? the girls you will find in a club are prob out there face lol
Reply 14
There are plenty of sites out there that hook up singles for casual sex, and it saves you the hassle of getting out of bed.
Rocious
Head to a club and just be honest and straightforward about your intentions to anyone you talk to. Many girls will be horrified and think you're scum but eventually you'll find the right girl for you. :smile:

This.

Plus see if any of you're friends (or perhaps aquantances) will be up for 'friends with benefits'. It's fun but you really gotta be careful you don't get involved emotionally, which includes getting all arsy if they can't meet up with you for the sex one night or get annoying if they have to go as soon as you've done the act...you know like a girlfriend/boyfriend :-). You need to remember that line.
Nobody should have any problem getting casual sex in Manchester.
Reply 17
Gumtree.
1. Go to okcupid.com
2. Sign up
3. Select "casual sex" in the "looking for" section of your profile

Or adultfriendfinder or craigslist if you're really skanky.
Reply 19
Clubs is the best place, try some student clubs

Latest

Trending

Trending