The Student Room Group

The "What food have you just eaten?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

Pasta Sallad with tuna on italian vinagre, yum
lunch: creamy mushroom sauce over fusilli pasta :coma:

mmm omg this actually is the stuff dreams are made out of :eek:

I'm cupboard-raiding as I forgot to go to the supermarket today, but I managed to make myself a dinner of something I've not had in AAAAAGES but was absolutely DELICIOUS.

Cheesy Pasta with a tin of tuna, some chopped peppers, and the last of my shallots. Absolutely freaking incredible.

And for some reason, Cheesy Pasta doesn't taste like cheese, it tastes like chemicals, but somehow, the fakeness tastes... awesome!
Today:

A handful of these bad boys :wink:

And about to have:

YUMMO :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 1224
Today I've had:
Breakfast: 1 slice of white eggy bread and about 1/4 tube of pringles
Snack: Mini milkyway bar
Dinner (which I'm currently eating): A bit of homemade veggie chilli on rice with a few rustic chips + ketchup and mayonnaise :smile:
I just had some Cooooo-ooookie Crisp.

It's good to pretend I'm eating cereal when in reality I'm eating dessert.

This but dead and cooked.

Subway Chicken Breast Salad, extra jalapenos, no cheese. Bliss.
Reply 1228

That's my healthy breakfast :tongue:
Original post by Smoosh

Original post by Smoosh

That's my healthy breakfast :tongue:

Is that...oreo?! On a cake?! :drool:
Reply 1230
Original post by Crazy Paving
Is that...oreo?! On a cake?! :drool:

It is indeed.
Original post by Smoosh

Original post by Smoosh
It is indeed.

:coma:

-------

I am currently having my disgusting beechams honey and lemon cold and flu drink, and also a banana chocolate flakes muller corner.
Beef casserole and some chocolate hearts from Tesco - 10p. Post-valentines day chocolate ftw.
Reply 1233
Today's dinner is penne pasta with added feta and parmesan and onion rings :biggrin:
Tonight me and my boyfriend had a belated Valentines dinner at this American restaurant. Oh . my . days. We've both been pretty ill, and so it was the first food we had had in a while. Got demolished. I had:

Mac n Cheese with Garlic foccacia, onion dip thing and tobasco sauce.

Boyfriend:

Chicken wings with fries, sweet chilli, BBQ and sour cream dip. Hell, yes.
I've just had a couple of Polo mints :teehee:

Dinner tonight was pizza (Domino's Two for Tuesday with a coursemate) - large Mighty Meaty and Garlic Mozzarella sticks on the side :sogood:
Original post by ch0llima
I've just had a couple of Polo mints :teehee:

Dinner tonight was pizza (Domino's Two for Tuesday with a coursemate) - large Mighty Meaty and Garlic Mozzarella sticks on the side :sogood:

Holy crap, do you manage an entire large pizza plus side on your own?! Is your stomach a black hole?!

Insignificant, that macaroni looks the bomb-diggety!

For my breakfast I made an egg white, mushroom and tomato tostada (I know, I know, no cereal today, I'm going mental or something)... it was incredibubbles:

like what did you wear today in f&b. different to what have you just eaten because we can share the whole day's worth of food. see if it's healthy or not etc

i'll start..yesterday i had strawberries and kiwi yogs for breakfast. smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel for lunch. a snack of some hula hoops and half a tin of veggie soup for dinner
yum yum. today just a cup of coffee so far
Nothing yet.

A glass of milk, though admittedly I didn't "eat" it.
(edited 13 years ago)
Yesterday, I ate bagels with cream cheese for lunch and then beef with rice for dinner.
Today, I ate Orange, beef stew, noodles and coffee. I didn't eat that much because I wasn't really hungry and I'm pretty tired doing some errands even though I'm off yesterday and today.

Quick Reply

Latest