The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Full Circle have nice polos. Quite cheap compared to Ralph Lauren/Lacoste/Fred Perry.
Reply 101
Hey guys, i'm going to ghana in 3 weeks to do some charity work, i need to buy some shorts that are fairly cheap etcc but dont look like primark ones...... bearing in mind it will be hot and i will get dirty..... i am looking for like 4/5+ different shorts, i am going for 4 weeks

any suggesstionsss?????
Reply 102
Thoughts on these? Not sure why I like them just caught my eye on asos.
Original post by joeyyyt
Thoughts on these? Not sure why I like them just caught my eye on asos.

link

edit- found them but seem expensive for what they are!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 104
Original post by Hota
link

edit- found them but seem expensive for what they are!

my thoughts exactly, smart though

http://www.asos.com/Supra/Supra-Belay-Tie-Front-Plimsolls/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1559538&cid=6994&sh=0&pge=2&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Black the link if any one else wants to have a look
The only polo shirts I own have my surname on the rear.

Looking for three ties: Navy Woven Silk, Navy Polkadot, and Silver Knitted. I can find the first two at T.M. Lewin in their sale, but anyone know anywhere else I should look ? (Ct no, thom pink no)
Reply 106
Original post by WillKail

Just got these shorts, not sure why but I liked them, looking for some shoes like the model is wearing in the above also though, look quite like some Lyle and Scotts I'd seen around, but generally nicer..

Hey just joined, been looking at the old thread for a while and i just wanted to say im also looking for some shoes like that, where are they from?
Also what do you all think about the three shoes attached, and will they go with darker jeans?
Sorry for all the questions but what sort of tee would go with the dark jeans and shoes ?
Thanks in advance guys
Original post by DrMute
Hey just joined, been looking at the old thread for a while and i just wanted to say im also looking for some shoes like that, where are they from?
Also what do you all think about the three shoes attached, and will they go with darker jeans?
Sorry for all the questions but what sort of tee would go with the dark jeans and shoes ?
Thanks in advance guys

Those look a lot like lyle+scott plimsolls, check urban outfitters.
Reply 108
Looking for a pair of white boats
Opinions on these
Original post by 0llie
Untitled2.jpg

Untitled.jpg

I have these two but not sure on shoes that'll go with it

Where are these two from? :smile:
Reply 110
Original post by richm1992
Where are these two from? :smile:

Both from Republic
Subbing... a shelf fell on me in the library and i've been trapped for the past month.

Only purchase worth mentioning

and some seriously short shorts i'm considering returning to Topman.

I fancy some military green chinos but won't have time to look properly until after my exams are over next week :biggrin:
what do people think of these G-Star Raw Jeans?

Is there anywhere I can shop that doesn't need me to be ridiculously skinny and caucasian?

I feel at a loss :frown:

p.s. a_t :goaway:
Original post by vads92
Looking for a pair of white boats
Opinions on these

I saw that as 'white boots'. My god was I going to unleash some fury upon you then.

But yes, I like them :smile:
Original post by Abused Tampon
what do people think of these G-Star Raw Jeans?

My honest opinion?
The colour looks like it has already ran. Some parts are darker, some are a sort of pale blue?
They look like they need a damn good wash...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 116
Original post by Tokyoround
Subbing... a shelf fell on me in the library and i've been trapped for the past month.

Only purchase worth mentioning

and some seriously short shorts i'm considering returning to Topman.

I fancy some military green chinos but won't have time to look properly until after my exams are over next week :biggrin:

Shirt is incredibly nice - i got a similar one from a vintage store but the fit is not quite right, thought for 12 quid i cant complain
Original post by Philosoraptor
Is there anywhere I can shop that doesn't need me to be ridiculously skinny and caucasian?

I feel at a loss :frown:

Pretty much everywhere.

It's hard to find well-fitting clothes if you're skinny and small now the nation is up-sizing...
Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
Pretty much everywhere.

It's hard to find well-fitting clothes if you're skinny and small now the nation is up-sizing...

Really? I go into any of my local clothes stores and its all blatantly geared at the aforementioned demographic. I have nothing against that, but being only half-white my colour doesn't really go with most of the clothes and I'm sorta more stocky than slim and so all these weird v-neck things and shizzle look ridiculous on me.

FML.

I am forced to wear chavvy clothes :frown:
Original post by Philosoraptor
Really? I go into any of my local clothes stores and its all blatantly geared at the aforementioned demographic. I have nothing against that, but being only half-white my colour doesn't really go with most of the clothes and I'm sorta more stocky than slim and so all these weird v-neck things and shizzle look ridiculous on me.

FML.

I am forced to wear chavvy clothes :frown:

Lol, I have the trouble of finding clothes small enough (especially during sales). Even if they 'fit' they usually end up too long. I wonder what this ideal person designers always have in mind looks like? :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending