The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dmz
just need to figure out how to get in but my ex finds it really good and we have similar tastes :tongue:

i can't read for that long, i managed 4hours on a saturday once. But 2more hours and hopefully i can do all the past papers

Stop saying that to yourself and I'm sure you can manage it. Mind over matter :wink2:
Original post by dmz
the supermod with the flashing dice said he can open them temporarily for me to delete stuff or he can delete up to 10 posts for me

Yea he is a busy guy :yep:

Illusionary? :holmes:

Oh right so he'd open the threads so you can edit and/or delete your own posts :beard:

If there's anything you need deleting in my thread let me know :yep:
Reply 42
Original post by futuredoc77
Stop saying that to yourself and I'm sure you can manage it. Mind over matter :wink2:

I'll try it tomor
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Illusionary? :holmes:

Oh right so he'd open the threads so you can edit and/or delete your own posts :beard:

If there's anything you need deleting in my thread let me know :yep:

:yep: thanks :h:
Reply 43
America :woo: :dance:

Where do you work? :ninja:

B&B :^_^:
Reply 44
:ahee:

Howdy! You called?

What have all you guys been up to?
Original post by Fusilero
B&B :^_^:

Ooo that's nice :daydreaming:

Original post by Gowrav
Howdy! You called?

What have all you guys been up to?
I did indeed :yep:

Trying to keep the thread alive :rolleyes:

What have you been up to? :gah:
Reply 46
Ooo that's nice :daydreaming:

I did indeed :yep:

Trying to keep the thread alive :rolleyes:

What have you been up to? :gah:

I see :smile:. Ladies first..what have YOU been up to? (also I did ask first :P)
Original post by Gowrav
I see :smile:. Ladies first..what have YOU been up to? (also I did ask first :P)

I was trying to avoid the question and save us both the embarrassment of realizing how inactive my life has been :sigh:

Well, I quit the job and sort of got a new one :ninjagirl: and got myself a place for Pharmacy :rolleyes:

There's not much else I've accomplished :facepalm2:
I was trying to avoid the question and save us both the embarrassment of realizing how inactive my life has been :sigh:

Well, I quit the job and sort of got a new one :ninjagirl: and got myself a place for Pharmacy :rolleyes:

There's not much else I've accomplished :facepalm2:

Where the new job? :smug:
Original post by Mask Of Sanity
Where the new job? :smug:

Interpreting. It's not a "job" it's "kind of like a job" :wink2:

And welcome to the thread, we were hoping you/demi/cupcakes would make the new one :hmmm: but Mo snatched the privilege in time :teehee:
Interpreting. It's not a "job" it's "kind of like a job" :wink2:

And welcome to the thread, we were hoping you/demi/cupcakes would make the new one :hmmm: but Mo snatched the privilege in time :teehee:

Explain. :smug:

Thank ya! I wanted to make the new one. :emo:
Reply 51
Original post by Yellowmonkeyman
Hello there :tongue:.. How's everything going for everyone? Still haven't heard whether I'm at York or Hull yet :angry:

Where would you rather be, out of interest? I gather most people prefer York :beard:

:hi:
I did indeed :u:

How are things? :gah:

I've been fairly busy with sorting out equipment, visas etc for the trek :dance: Other than that, I've been going to the gym, learning to drive (:colondollar:), sorting out student finance and contemplating whether or not I should apply for a temp summer job...

How have you been?? :h:

It's very very few hours a week... almost insignificant compared to the rest of the week :rolleyes:

:sad: Why didn't you say so in time? :puppyeyes:
Reply 53

Sanity's sadistic sig... disturbing!
It's very very few hours a week... almost insignificant compared to the rest of the week :rolleyes:

:sad: Why didn't you say so in time? :puppyeyes:

Original post by _lynx_

Sanity's sadistic sig... disturbing!

Hey! :nutcase:

I'm doing something as we speak. Sorry! :puppyeyes: 'Tis late. :colondollar:
Original post by _lynx_

I've been fairly busy with sorting out equipment, visas etc for the trek :dance: Other than that, I've been going to the gym, learning to drive (:colondollar:), sorting out student finance and contemplating whether or not I should apply for a temp summer job...

How have you been?? :h:

Is it almost done then? :dance:

Spoiler

You beat me :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

:ashamed:
:getmecoat:

Are you looking for one? Or just "contemplating" looking for it too? :teehee: I'd probably suggest you don't as you won't be here for parts of summer :dontknow:
Have you decided whether you'll be going to SE or not? If you're not, then maybe you should get a job :K:

I'm good :yep: have been spending a lot of time on TSR :facepalm2:
I didn't even notice MoS's sig :afraid:
Reply 57
Hey! :nutcase:

I'm doing something as we speak. Sorry! :puppyeyes: 'Tis late. :colondollar:
It's ok. I usually post a reply and then **** off too :h:

Is it almost done then? :dance:

Spoiler

You beat me :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

:ashamed:
:getmecoat:

Are you looking for one? Or just "contemplating" looking for it too? :teehee: I'd probably suggest you don't as you won't be here for parts of summer :dontknow:
Have you decided whether you'll be going to SE or not? If you're not, then maybe you should get a job :K:

I'm good :yep: have been spending a lot of time on TSR :facepalm2:

Huh, no, I've only had 3 hours of lessons so far!

That's the problem... I doubt I could just take annual leave having just started work. I don't think they'd be too happy with unpaid leave either. My dad is telling me to just chill for this summer :dontknow: Meh, I probably won't go, due to costs, but we'll see!

I've surprisingly cut down on TSR :proud: Enjoying the new job?
Reply 58
I didn't even notice MoS's sig :afraid:

She has officially lost her sanity (?). :dontknow:
Original post by _lynx_

Huh, no, I've only had 3 hours of lessons so far!

That's the problem... I doubt I could just take annual leave having just started work. I don't think they'd be too happy with unpaid leave either. My dad is telling me to just chill for this summer :dontknow: Meh, I probably won't go, due to costs, but we'll see!

I've surprisingly cut down on TSR :proud: Enjoying the new job?

Our deal was you starting lessons, not getting the license right? :hmmmm:

Yeah, that will be problematic. Plus the whole point of a temp summer job is to replace people that are on annual leave. I don't think they'll be amused if the temps went on leave too :teehee:
So there's more chance of not going? :erm: :console:

I envy you. But yeah, I've noticed :mmm:

The new job's cool :yep: only if I could get more assignments :grumble:

Original post by _lynx_
She has officially lost her sanity (?). :dontknow:

I don't believe she ever had it :teehee:

Latest